Gear

Rng Procs

traits

weekly caps

mythic +'s

raid’s

bro im just trying to do arenas? WTF

16 Likes

on the bright side, they keep you so busy that you dont have time to scam people’s accounts anymore

33 Likes

you sound upset you need a hug? dont give your account info out if you dont wanna get finessed XD

why have I qd into 1400 rogue/mages that are harder to beat than you and driftingz

14 Likes

Hello, 911? I’d like to report a murder.

19 Likes

you mmr is so low you cant even que into me. who are you? your on my thread every single time i post you little rival

Ppl just want all their gear right now, you get geared just by doing your weekly and raiding

Same as it’s always been.

You can target upgrades in an mythic+ like I want the shield from ToS and thats it.

If you’re “farming corruption” and targeting affixes you’re not right in the head

I work 50 hours a week and My gear is pretty beast, just missing sockets. Any form of alt is out of the question tho

4 Likes

Take out the rolly my big bro

“Finessing” a wow account lmaoooo

5 Likes

Hey atleast you have a full time job this way

5 Likes

“bro im just trying to do arenas”. Yet you’ve already had the time to play 1265 arena matches.

4 Likes

According to many, the whole point of PvP is to walk-in with a hopelessly large, numerical advantage given to you by your PvE rewards so you can -erhem * opens folded paper *- “crush noobs”.

2 Likes

No no the new thing the youths say is “clap cheeks”

Yes generally the most dedicated people who play wow dont have much of a life outside of it.

Just how it is

Bro just sell your baller-status “Rolex” then buy an account that already has everything you’re tired of farming. BAM prob solved, full-time arena and arena only!

P.S. If you fully channel all your powers of distraction, deception, charm and whatnot, you might just get prospective used “Rolex” buyers to not see or hear the ticking of the second hand on yours.

how wtf lmao

1 Like

Lol i thought you were kidding. 1100 2v2s… thats an insane amount of time played holy smokes. I guess it’s a good thing he doesn’t have a job IRL. It might interfere with his WoW job.

4 Likes

yea im doing about 50-55hrs/week and i have time to upkeep one character (granted not as geared as you but ya)

not an alt-friendly season at all thats for sure

2 Likes

Uhh only for the first couple of week was the struggle real.

Now I just raid log and do arena with just one or two M+ 15s a week.