Full moon out again...LET'S TALK!

Jeeze someone certainly is a fun-killer.

1 Like

I was 18 to 21 station in germany…when i was in the army…now those was some beer drinking days…go out at at night get back at 0400 and sleep 2 hours and get ready for PT at 0630…and pray that you was not going to do a 3 to 4 mile run that day lol…

But enjoy your 20’s before you know it you look in the mirror and say who is this old sob looking back at me…almost turned 21 3 times

1 Like

If you plan to drink heavily or even an one, make sure you have a DD.

1 Like

Where am i wrong? Why have rules if they arent enforced?

Was just wondering if one of you could come in and comment on how bad enh shamans are in PvP, how we melt at the site of any enemy and how you guys have neglected this class with nerf after nerf. Our survivability is garbage and we need your help… you know your long time loyal paying costumers.

Maybe is possible to get your attention or tell me if I have to make another post about how bad enh shamans are in PvP and throw In the post a full moon and lion king joke for bait. Ty In advance.

Incorrect, but understandable.

There is a lot of bad beer out there. But there is also a lot of great beer.

1 Like

It’s a full moon… I’m growing fur aaaaahh. Oh wait I’m a panda silly me…

1 Like

medical alert, medical alert

beer is made from hops. hops contains estrogen. it wreaks havoc on testosterone, which is why beer works against your manly man parts.

/end medical alert

Got started with WoW back in Classic as a wee 6-year old, and slowly became unofficially known as “Captain of the Horde”, as with my orc warrior, I won over 200 battlegrounds, lost 5, and tied in 9. Sadly, after 3 months, Mother pulled the plug on my WoW out of “stranger danger” fear. I didn’t return until just before start of Legion.

There’s a time for fun and a time to be serious. In this case, I’m starting this up for casual discussion while we wait for the mods to handle the lunatics trolling the forums. Besides that, I narrowed this thread just enough that it should die out just after the lunacy dies down around here.

I’m sorry.

Trust me, there’s a reason I passed on a shift beer at work last night even though I was 100% legal by the end of my shift…I was so tired that if I drank that one shift beer, I was probably going to pass out on the road.

I don’t know about you, but I think the mods would rather leave this thread up as opposed to leaving dozens of lunatic trolling threads up. Besides, this casual discussion thread serves as a break from reading lunatic threads.

Also, after a certain amount of replies, lounge threads can be a little hard to read, especially for newcomers. As long as we’re not creating new lounge threads every day or creating lounge threads to try and outdo a separate lounge thread that still is readable even for newcomers, the mods tend to leave lounge threads up or lock them once they serve their purpose (in fact, this thread will probably be due up for a lock by the end of the week once the lunacy dies down some, since I only created this thread for some casual discussion while the mods get the lunatics under control).

1 Like

Yeah there is definitely some junk beer out there lol.

A beer I have started to drink lately that is any acquired taste is Yuengling Black & Tan.

Ahem…

"Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

-Cliff Clavin

2 Likes

I have drank my share of beer in my life and can say with certainty that I have never had a problem with any parts lol. :grinning: :smile:

haha. i think it effects fertility and also can give you prostate problems later. slightly different subject.
i’m female. i had an overdose of estrogen. it actually gave me breast cancer and i wasnt even a beer drinker. apparently there are estrogen mimickers in plastics and stuff also. if you microwave a tv dinner thats in plastic. if you drink from plastic bottles. if you eat from plastic dishes.

Yeah its definitely not great for your body lol.

Yeah this would suck, cancer is bad if not caught early.