Full Circle quest giver glitched and unreachable

WoW Cataclysm Classic
Squirrelmayo
Faerlina server

Quest giver for “Full Circle” in Shimmering Expanse is stuck INSIDE the ship and unaccessible. This is a gatekeeper quest for the rest of the questline and nobody can get to it unless someone happens to glitch into it when the sub comes around but I haven’t been able to recreate that. Please fix this.

1 Like

Thank you! Just got stuck on that one D:

Having a problem (horde-side) where I can take the quest, but the actual sub is just teleporting between three different places and it doesn’t correspond to when the gangplank is down on the ship. You can jump onto the sub when it comes around, but the door is closed and you just end up in an infinite loop of teleporting around, never getting anywhere.

Between this and the Hyjal phasing bug, that’s two of five zones completely bricked and not able to complete the achievement.

Same happened to me as well, so many quests have failed

This is impacting me as well…

This is impacting me as well!

Was stuck on top of sub got to the cave but was unable to turn quest in . DRopped quest hoping to get it back but it looks like you cannot.

Hi all, ran into similar issues and here was my workaround:

1. Abandon the quest and return to the ship where you originally pick it up - slightly southeast of Tranquil Wash on the surface.
  2. If it’s docked at the ship when you arrive, wait for the submarine to depart (it acts like a Boat in this regard)
  3. Start quest once it leaves and wait for it to return.
  4. Board and go through the door and down the spiral staircase to accomplish the “boarding” requirement.

Any time I started the quest while it was still docked, it bugged out for me. Good luck!