"Full" but Dead Servers: Whitemane, Pagle

25 bucks and u can go to old blanchy

Look at the present situation. You really only have two options - stick it out on Whitemane, wait for Blizzard to address faction imbalance with potential FCM, or pay to a lesser pop realm that will most likely fill up in the coming weeks. I agree its unfair having to pay for this service but I don’t see an immediate solution being brought to the table in the near future. Just do what you feel is needed to actually enjoy playing the game. Good luck!

Thank you but with all due respect both of those options are absolute garbage.

For all of Classic and half of TBC, Whitemane was a 50:50 West Coast PvP server with thousands of active players at all hours. Until Blizzard destroyed the “realm identity” and “community” by facilitating unlimited paid Horde transfers IN and unlimited paid Alliance transfers OUT. There were a grand total of ZERO Alliance raids logged throughout the entirety of TBC Phase 5 when there were previously HUNDREDS every week.

And now, the solution is to PAY over ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS to transfer my max level characters to a low-population PvE server that previously died out? And then have to spend HUNDREDS more to transfer somewhere else when Old Blanchy inevitably dies again??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.