Fu*@ this "Disguised as a member of the horde"

Always losing like member of the horde, paid to transfer to alliance. Now, i keep joining bgs disguised like member of the horde and still losing. Thanks Blizzard.

8 Likes

LOL!!!

Amazing.

1 Like

I wand my money back, blizz.

1 Like

you won’t escape

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dude that was wonderful
thank you for sharing

hahaha yes, but sad. Lost my money.

I’m an alliance main and I notice we seem to lose when playing horde side. Idk if it’s a psychological thing or what, but the losses seem to be more common when we’re forced to merc

Although every once in a while alliance just loses to horde. Usually a Faerina or Grobblulus premade, but still. Horde wins sometimes

Lmao

You’re welcome.
The QQ is masterful.

This is the best thing I have heard/seen on these forums in a while. Thank you.

2 Likes

Well you see the problem is that there is barely any horde to queue for PVP. So you are going to deal with what you can get. Yet people get their panties up in a bunch when I say this is a dieing game :smiley:

if you are joining as disguised teams you are probably facing alliance premades which… tends to be better than random pugs except when they are grob

Cata has forced merc mode? Didn’t know that. Can see why though as the horde player base must be tiny going up against the human racial.

Yep I faction changed on my rogue and I enjoy a 66 percent win rate now, which is great, but it does disguise me sometimes and I STILL lose to them Bene Boys ™. I just mess around and try to ninja bases or gank a bot over and over when that happens until the bg ends.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: gotta love em bene boys

1 Like

what you get for being a meta monkey