Frozen Memory DK quest

This quest does not seem to be working, reach the little island and it does not being the lich kings vision. I have tried abandoning and redoing several times. To no avail. Hope this can be fixed soon as I’ve been working towards the mount for a while and to be stuck on the last quest is kind of a major bummer. Although I do understand that you guys just released the pre-patch today so its probably being flooded with things right now.

1 Like

Same here. The vision never starts. No matter what I have done. There’s another thread where someone ask about farming older content in Icecrown area and the response was a let down.

Here’s a link to another thread covering the same issue.

Not working for me either, which is bulls*&^. Waiting forever to get this mount, and at the last minute there’s this. Not OK.

I have been working on this off and on for a week. Only to get this far and stall. Will we still be able to finish the DK class mount questline?

1 Like

It is not working for me. Same exact story as y’all.

Received an update from a ticket I had submitted last night. :frowning: If you started the pre-patch event, Icecrown is locked until the event is over.

1 Like

I had this problem and the solution is to have a guildmate or friend with and alt that has NOT accepted the quest (or accepted it but can drop it) for pre-patch and then have them meet you on the iceberg. Then they invite you to the party and if you’re still out of phase, they can initiate party sync and boom! The Lich King vision is then working for me. :slight_smile:

So, can someone please tell me when this “event” will be over so I can get my mount?

I just came back to the game after a 9 year break. It’s hard enough trying to figure out everything I missed, learning all this new stuff, catching up, etc. There are so many bugs in the game like this where I can’t complete stuff, items I work hard to get only to learn they no longer work… its beyond frustrating.

It should work now. Did it on my Alt.