Frostwolf Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Frostwolf (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Shadows of the Horde is recruiting for Classic. Currently have about 80 members, almost all old school Frostwolf players. Add me on bnet @ Subtle#1960 if you’re interested in joining. We’re trying to avoid streamer servers, but at this time, it looks like Fairbanks is where we are rolling.

11 Likes

Thush here. Played with Tard Chargers and Angry Lazer Monkeys back in the day, pretty much exclusively PvPed. Looking for a lovable Druid named Demundus who I lost contact with after TBC. Any OGers from the original TC guild too, drop me a line.

Razhan, Troll Rogue, Gnomekickers

Names I can remember seem to be stuck to Rogues, but I’d be happy to bump into anybody.

EvilGumyBear
Fattony
Chelives
Thorin
Doublej
Kwahom
Sophita

1 Like

Gromnak orc warrior, sunorc blood elf rogue.

Blaine, Undead warrior Tank. I later name changed to Leoben. I clicked my spells back then. :\

Subtle!! What it do?! I ran with Vargmal’s 10-man Naxx group, mostly on my priest, Heelir.

Sykoh - Undead Rogue
Heelir - Troll Priest (Shadow/Disc)

Former guilds:
Enrage (Rogue class lead pre-server move to Akama)
Hostile/Hostilitý (officer then guild master during BC)
The Mafia (WotLK)
Shadows of the Horde (WotLK)

Captonius (undead priest). Played with Scary Pirates and Addicts Anon back in Vanilla, also did a few MC runs with SotH.

Some of the original people I remember popping all my potions with:
Robotchicken
Injamoof
Stonemaster

OG Healer LFW
P.S. I still have my Benediction

1 Like

I can’t believe it, a fellow Scary Pirates & Addicts Anonymous alumni.

Not sure we ever interacted directly, but I was Copperhead the undead Rogue.

You might remember me spamming guildchat via my PvpReporter addon:
“I killed sqwarr (Level 32 Human Warrior) in Duskwood.
I killed Cheapshot (Level 60 Human Rogue) in Elwynn Forest.”
Stuff like that?

Definitely looking forward to topping those dps charts again!

<—played mostly this guy. In Rebourne for the first half of Vanilla, Addicts Anonymous for the second half. Hope to see some of you out there.

Toughtom level 60 Shaman.

Played with Scary Pirates and Addicts Anonymous. here are a list of names I remember from the guild (mostly SP)

Kasanakuba - Hunter
Courtney - Mage
Kutabiku - Mage
Higal - Warrior main tank
My brother was a warlock named Scarlet

Theres a lot of others that I can remember their class and what they were like but cant remember their name.

Hey! Been a while. You gonna join us for Classic?

Love seeing all these familiar guilds and names!

Vanilla PVE/World PVP - Shankzorz - Undead Rogue
Vanilla/BC PVP - Sedate - Undead Warrior

Main guild was FATALITY through most of vanilla but ran some stuff occasionally with The Fallen and The Mafia from time to time.
I remember you Subtle. Glad to see Soth still representing, will prob hit you up.

Anyone from the old warlord pvp grind group around? Evilgummybear and crew, Winira, Shaka?

Or any other old FATALITY peeps?

I was Snozberry, the troll rogue from Flowers of Happiness who ninja looted everything. Come at me

3 Likes

Fellow Scary Pirate and Addict Anon - Rippedmypant - Orc Warrior - DPS mostly/Off Tank some

Had a lot of fun with you cats raiding the boats chomping on deviates. . cheeky pirate shenanigans. Never made it to the cook out though as I was still in HS back then.

Karnij - A+ Tauren Druid
Kasa - Troll Hunter with a mean bow
Vlody - Undead Rogue we pvp’d alot together
Copperhead - I remember your name man!
Higal - MT Tauren Warrior

Who was the guy in Vent. whom was Australian? He would always get on there and crack jokes during raids

2 Likes

Haha, yeah! I remember you. Good times!

Karnij and Higal. Those guys man, I remember going over to their place for an old school LAN party.

The Aussie - I don’t remember his name, but I remember farming a boat load of incendasaur (sp?) scales

This is Toughtom, I posted above. I remember playing with you a bit.

I’m Australian…I don’t remember who else was from Australia other than my brother…?

Ah man, i wanted to make it over there for that LAN party it sounded like so much fun.

Yea Toughtom you were a shaman right. I can’t remember if it was Australian… my dialect reorganization wasn’t very good back then lol. Could have been a random too for all I can remember back then. Slept many of moons since, but had a lot of fun in Scary Pirates.

Will definitely be picking up Classic once it comes out. Hope everyone is well!!