Frostmoune <Chilling With My Gnomies> 1 Night AOTC Raiding Guild

Hey there,

We are a newly established guild recruiting players for The War Within for all kinds of content.

We are planning to Raid on Monday ST 8:30-11:00pm . We understand everyone has IRL commitments and not everyone can commit to a 2 raid night roster. Join us and enjoy what The War Within can offer in a friendly and focused environment.

Outside of raiding, many of us are interested in pushing M+ and some of us also enjoy arenas so there’s something for everyone.

Whether you are a Vanilla WoW veterans, a returning experienced retail WoW player or you just got introduced to WoW we would love to have you in our guild ! If you want to discuss more , please contact me via discord blazy2396 or ign Shaurice

1 Like

Friendly bump, for your wicked name! Gl guys.

1 Like

Still looking for more players . Bump!!

sent discord friend request, interested in joining! my btag is frosty#1879 also

sent through a discord friend request , disc name is xpresso , im interested in joining i have both a mage and deathknight at 80 and about 580 ivl

Hello I am interested to join , I can come with Devastation evoker. I added you as friend on discord

I would love to join. I am an ex-CE raider with less time on my hands these days, playing Resto Shaman. I’ve added you on Discord, my username is: _j1nxxx

Any tank spots open?

sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately tanks spots are full but we are still looking for more ranged and healers !!!

Resto shaman here Ricecooker #2346 for a chat if healer spot is still open.

Experienced disc priest interested if you have a need for one

yeah, shoot me a msg on discord blazy2396

yes please. Shoot me a msg on discord blazy2396

Veteran player here very interested joining! Let me know best way to get into contact. Can play whatever class is most desired!

Also interested in joining, currently have a Fury War but would be open to leveling whatever is needed.

Hey there , thank you for your interest. Please add me on discord blazy2396 and we will discuss from there !!

Hey Hadroy, thank you for your interest. Add me on discord blazy2396 and we will discuss from there !!

Update :
Guild Prog : 8/8N, 4/8H
Currently looking for Range and healers
Add blazy2396 on discord for discuss more !!