<Frostlance> | Horde | NA | PvE | Semi-Hardcore

| Horde | NA | PvE | Semi-Hardcore

Introduction: Frostlance is a semi hardcore guild with progression with limited free time as our focus. Our leadership has raided on vanilla and TBC servers for years. We will provide you a fair and transparent loot council. We are recruiting officers as well.

What We Expect Of Members: You need to be able to play at least 20 hours a week on average to keep up. You definitely aren’t discouraged from doing more than that, but you will likely need to wait on others to catch up if you do more. As for raid prep, everyone needs to do their fair share to ensure we clear content.

What we provide:

• We will be progressing and then farming the latest tier of raiding.
  • We require a relatively low time commitment compared to other serious guilds.
  • A non toxic, relaxed, but focused raiding environment.

What we do NOT provide:

• We are by no means hardcore so we will not be entering MC the first month.
  • We are not going for rank 14.
  • Suboptimal specs are not permitted in raids with the exception being someone that goes far above and beyond.

Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm EST to 12am EST with an additional farm day Wednesday

Recruitment Needs:
Druid: Open (Healer and Tank)
Hunter: Open
Mage: Open
Paladin: Open (Healer)
Priest: Open (Healer and DPS)
Rogue: Open
Warlock: Open
Warrior: Open (DPS and Tank)

Contact me for more info or invite on Discord at Indomitable#3628

4 Likes

cant wait to see the horde guild
“but you don’t”

6 Likes

We are in need of all specs except Shadow Priests.

Mascara: Closed

2 Likes

Shame you’re doing Sat/Sun instead of Fri/Sat.

Gotta work on Monday! :frowning:

Replying to save post best times so far

We changed our raid times to an hour later and we are now . Sorry but the old name was just a placeholder.

Looks amazing. Has a time I can meet too. Im actually really interested in joining. I’ll send a discord message when I can.

I’m looking for an Ali semi-hardcore/casual NA guild with a set raid times. I got a job scheduled to plan far ahead so that I can enjoy the classic.
This one looks promising. I will attempt to message Indomitable#3628 on discord.
I plan on playing NE druid, most interested in learning tanking as druid, but can certainty heal or go mostly feral with some healing talents time permitting. I don’t plan to dps, that’s for sure. Contact me back. I go by Kochegar#6677 on discord.

We are now on Horde side