Frost Mage LF Raiding Guild

My current guild, Ignition, has recently stopped raiding. I would still like to raid. Hoping to do more Mythic raiding. Add me if you are looking for a RDPS add Dreamtastic#1296

My guild is currently recruiting. We are an active social group of people interested in pushing content. We currently have two teams. Blood and stone. Blood is more on the hard core end pushing 3 days a week (Tues wen’s sun). Stone is two days (Tues Thurs). Stone guard has had a need for a solid mage for some time now. We are working on finishing up H and then shifting into a full on mythic push but still on the two days. If that sounds like something you would be interested in feel free to reach out and we can talk more.
Memoryfoam#11291

Anxiety is a veteran guild comprised of members dating back from WoTLK. Currently its make up are members from its old components; some from Swarm and DM on Thrall, Stoic on Proudmoore and a few others, all Cutting Edge members. We are looking for progression minded players to push contents in this patch and the up coming ones. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-11 PM EST. Would love to have you come and check us out. Any questions please relay them to Garlik in game or Garlic#1911 with notes attached. Thank you for time!

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) All DPS.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

<Unrepentant> is a Multi-Team Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running 2 Raid Teams on US-Thrall. We offer players the home they’ve been searching for with activities taking place every day and being a long term home for players who want to raid along with having a great social experience in the game.

Message any one of us and we will get back to you asap!

Primetime (Mythic/Heroic)~~Disc Malia #3497, Bnet ItsReginaOmg#1278

Raids Tues, Wed, Thurs

Schwifty~~Disc Lemon#3454 and bnet Lemon#13740, Disc Sepulvido#5622 bnet Sepulvido#1154

Raids Tues, Wed

Hey Lavypotter, I sent a BNET friend request. We are looking for a Frost Mage! If you haven’t found a home please contact me ASAP. Here’s a little info about us below.

Guild: Ruined Nightmare
Faction: Horde
Server: Thrall

Raid Days & Times:
Tuesday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Heroic Content)
Thursday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Heroic Content)
Sunday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Optional Night)

Current Progression: 9/9 Normal BoD, 9/9 Heroic BoD, 1/9 Mythic BoD, & 2/2 Normal CoS

Raid Needs: 1 Mage, 1 Ranged Hunter, & 1 Elemental Shaman

About Us: We are a progression AOTC guild focused on Normal raid, Heroic raid and Mythic + content. Our goal is AOTC for each raid tier. Looking for skilled, dedicated, like-minded AOTC Heroic content focused players. If you’re an experienced raider who needs a new start, a veteran looking for fun in less stressful content, or are new to the game and want to experience more challenging content then come give us a try, even if you’re only looking to do Mythic + keys!

Contacts: BNET: Sotiras#11384 & Discord: Sotiras#0510

Hey there, I just started a guild called Reprieve on Thrall. We raid tues/weds 12am(midnight) to 3am EST and we are looking to start mythic raids. All of our core members are at least 9/9H (some with some mythic kills already from prior guilds). We may add a 3rd raid night based on the completed teams raiding availability (most likely thurs or fri)

If you are interested, feel free to msg me on discord: Nephlim#6908 or Bnet: Nephlim#1798 and we can talk some more :slight_smile: