Frost Mage and SP looking for CE/Mythic Prog

Hey Beakz, we are currently looking for some exceptional DPS players. Both Frost and Shadow work great for us. Please reach out if interested!

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 6/10M
Days: Tue/Thu 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Looking for all exceptional players to fill core spots. (Strongly recruiting any players that can flex classes or specs while playing at top levels) We are looking to start seriously pushing CE in 9.1!

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help

Lindrin-Stormrage
Bnet: Allydadawg#1276
Prefer Discord: tyco#0614

Hi There!

I would like to personally send you an invitation to check out Final Chapter on Illidan! We are always looking for great players and people to add to our community. Our intent is to be the last guild you will ever need, come give us a try!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your search for a home.

All the best,

Pudgy

is recruiting for Mythic CE progressing raiding in 9.1 (8/10M Nathria)

About Final Chapter:
Final chapter was hardcore raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements

In our 13 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :

Main Raid (25 Man Roster):
Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Other guild events:

Alt Raid/Heroic (Optional)

Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Guild RBG/M+ cleanup (Optional)

Mondays 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

TBC Guild (Optional):

We have TBC horde guild @ herod. We raid on there casually as retail content gets stale.

We are currently recruiting any and all great personalities! All classes & specs are encouraged to apply. We do have some spec specific needs as listed below.

Healer : ( 1 slots open)

Chad Healer

DPS : (1-3 slots open)
Mage/Shadow Priest/ Warlock

Raider expectations (what a FC member represents):

Accountability: We all make mistakes, miss raids, and have sub-par play. Have the courage to admit your faults, communicate them properly, and strive to improve.

Integrity: Strive to do what you say you will and treat others as you would like to be treated. Your word is bond here.

Teamwork: As a member of our roster, you are a part of the FC team and family. Each member of our roster shows a willingness to get along, to sacrifice for the good of the guild. Members are swapped into progression fights as needed.

Community: Our reason for playing retail in 2021 is for the community. We get the most enjoyment from killing new bosses together in a team and people first atmosphere; however, we are not solely progression oriented. We are content with being the best 6-hour raid guild we can be. If your goal is simply to progress, this is not the guild for you.

How to apply :

If you’re interested please whisper any of the members below, or feel free to join our discord! If you’re not able to reach one of us, please kindly fill out an application under the “#apply” text channel.

Discord:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following people

Trakkowned - Trakkowned#1862 (Guild Master)/ Discord- Trakk#3650

Pudgy- Pudgy#11895 (Officer)/ Discord- Pudgy#3472

Hello Beakz! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

[H] Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Heya! My guild is looking for dps to fill out our mythic progression raid team. We’re on Mal’Ganis (H) and raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10PM CST. If you’d like to chat, feel free to contact me via Discord (CatLady#1234) or bnet, CatLady#11234 (my bnet has the extra 1 in front).

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong ranged DPS with preference to Shadow Priest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hi Beakz,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently gearing up for SoD and we could use a couple of strong RDPS to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

We have room for a mage on our team!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hey Beakz,
OMG Spiders is gearing up to slap for 9.1 find our info below!

OMG Spiders is a 2 night mythic raiding guild focused on getting CE consistently. We are searching for experienced players that can pick up content quickly and rapidly adjust strategies as we progress through the tier with a focus on teamwork and pull over pull improvement.

Raid Days/Times:
Tues: 8P-12P PST (Heroic/Optional)
Wed: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)
Thurs: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)

Needs:
We are currently looking for 4 RDPS and 2 Healers.

Application:
https://omgspiders.com/

Contacts:
GM: BNet: KoalaCuber#1236
Recruiting: BNet: Crazymonkie#11651 // Discord: madmonkie#0708
Discord: discord.gg/juCMbGK (Message Camel/Banana Spider)

Hi Beakz,

Its Mine I Licked It was 9/10M in CN and looking for ranged DPS to push into SoD with. I’ll drop the copy paste below, feel free to apply!

Honor of the Horde on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#6451

hey there, we are looking for a mage and a shadowpriest, check us out :slight_smile:

Hello Beakz

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 6/10 M CN
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST
  • We are Alliance so Faction change would be necessary :slight_smile:

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Add me on discord Shadow#8002 or Bnet Shadowpunch#11297
we are horde area-52 and were 6/10M last tier we raid Wed Thurs 9-12 Est

HEY!
[Café Disco] is a Mythic raiding guild that re-formed for Shadowlands in January 2021. We have a solid core of friendly individuals that make each raid night an enjoyable experience. Our goal is to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.
We raid Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11pm Eastern.
The best way to reach us is our GM on Discord at Forma#4632

Hi Beakz!

My guild, Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow, is searching for a mage and shadow priest for our SoD progression. We started our guild in April and went 3/10M before a lot of the raid team took a break for the rest of the tier. We are currently 3/10H in SoD.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:15 - 12:15pm EST and we have optional Mythic+ nights along with optional normal runs of the raid as we work to get our domination socket gear.

If you’re interested, reach out to me on Discord: confetti scones#7150 (with the space). Hoping to hear from you!

Hey man, 10/10M CN went 5/10H SOD this week. Tues-Weds 8-11 EST. Will leave our info below.

Casual Raiding Guild is recruiting ranged dps for 9.1! We’re based on Whisperwind alliance side and raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST. Since we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours there are always lots of keys, alt raids and memes taking place outside of raid hours. Although we’re specifically recruiting the classes listed above, we’d love to connect with any talented gamers.

Bnet - Cav#1179
Discord Cav#9559

Hey Beakz! I think we may be a great fit for you both. We are what I call “casually progressive” where we balance the fun of a game with actual progression. Would love to chat! Info is below - look forward to chatting with you! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic CN) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a dps/off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey Beakz,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for some strong DPS for 9.1 push into mythic. We were 6/10M in CN and 10/12M in NYA. We’re aiming for at least 8/10M this tier, but never opposed to going further. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you further. You can reach me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282)

Cheers!

[A] Nerve-EmeraldDream 2 night raid team Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to midnight Currently 10/10N 5/10H SoD . We ended Castle Nathria 10/10 mythic CE claiming first for alliance and 4th overall on our server and want to maintain that same pace for this tier. We have multiple teams running to progress further into the tier.

To be completely transparent we are replacing DPS that can no longer raid our times and we are looking for a Warlock, DK, WW, Boomie, Ele we currently have a few open slots to fill for our Mythic prog team. If you are looking to push content on a 2 night schedule with optional Weekend raids between both teams contact me via discord or Bnet

Discord : atlien#1442 !!Caps sensitive everything is lower case!!

Bnet : JCZ#1194