Frost Mage and SP looking for CE/Mythic Prog

We couldn’t find a guild last tier with enough people to push much into mythic, ending with 3/10M. We recently rerolled into these new specs and looking for a guild to push high mythic content with. We are currently Horde on Area 52 but are willing to server swap or faction change.

Add me on bnet so we can chat; Pezek#1832.

Our guild is looking for both of those specs, we made it to 6/10 M before calling it a tier. We are on Thrall.

Message me on disc if you like: Colorstorm#8082

Hello Beakz.

We have an open Mage&SPriest spot for 9.1. We’re called SAF on Area 52, our raid times are T/Th 8-11 with Optional Sunday for Heroic/Alts/Sales.

Our prog is P3 Sire and CE in Nyalotha. If this is something you’d be interested in , feel free to drop us an application at the following link

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey Beakz,

Give Overcomplicated a look - We’re currently looking for strong ranged dps to fill out our mythic roster. With a few setbacks last tier we were able to get 8/10M on 2 nights a week and are not shy in our attempt at CE this tier.

Raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 12pm EST. We are on Area 52 as well.

Feel free to reach out when the servers return: Deucie#1537

You can also fill out an application straight away at: h.ttps://forms.gle/s42HeeYasEbEKe9f6 (remove the ‘.’ in ‘h.ttps’)

7/10m GM here, would love to chat with you!
Discord: Wolfcola#1559

Hello, we were 9.10M but we are rebranding this tier. I’d love to chat with you guys ! Here’s our info for you!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - All
  • Melee DPS - All

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

TRANSFERS MAY BE COMPENSATED FOR EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS TO PUSH CE.

Free Taco Mafia(8/10M) Illidan Horde

Raid Times:

Weekday - 2d - 6hrs/wk

Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15pm - 8:15pm CST

Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

RANGE

We are also in need of additional competitive ranged dps. Please DO NOT be afraid to apply if you aren’t currently what we are “searching” for.

About Us:

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild in legion to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible, took a BFA break because who actually liked that x pac, and played COD, etc, etc…

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Discord is very active with Movie nights, game nights, raid streams, etc!!

Please contact: Discord-Katyperry#6201
B-Net-Katyperry#11842

Hi We raid Fri/Sat from 8pm-10:30 pst on MalG. If those day/times work for you I’d love to chat on disc Mae#0128

Hello I think my guild could be a possible fit we are looking for more dps. We are Alliance on sargeras guild name is No Turning Back. We raid tue/wed 720-1030 pm cst. This tier we went 8/10m been around since bfa but many of us have been playing together for some time and we are always looking for more long term raiders. You can reach out on bnet if Interested Ash#11430 or on our website by applying guildsofwow .com/noturningback ( no spaces of course)

Hey Beakz, we are currently looking for some exceptional DPS players. Both Frost and Shadow work great for us. Please reach out if interested!

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 6/10M
Days: Tue/Thu 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Looking for all exceptional players to fill core spots. (Strongly recruiting any players that can flex classes or specs while playing at top levels) We are looking to start seriously pushing CE in 9.1!

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help

Lindrin-Stormrage
Bnet: Allydadawg#1276
Prefer Discord: tyco#0614

Hi There!

I would like to personally send you an invitation to check out Final Chapter on Illidan! We are always looking for great players and people to add to our community. Our intent is to be the last guild you will ever need, come give us a try!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your search for a home.

All the best,

Pudgy

is recruiting for Mythic CE progressing raiding in 9.1 (8/10M Nathria)

About Final Chapter:
Final chapter was hardcore raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements

In our 13 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :

Main Raid (25 Man Roster):
Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Other guild events:

Alt Raid/Heroic (Optional)

Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

Guild RBG/M+ cleanup (Optional)

Mondays 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST)

TBC Guild (Optional):

We have TBC horde guild @ herod. We raid on there casually as retail content gets stale.

We are currently recruiting any and all great personalities! All classes & specs are encouraged to apply. We do have some spec specific needs as listed below.

Healer : ( 1 slots open)

Chad Healer

DPS : (1-3 slots open)
Mage/Shadow Priest/ Warlock

Raider expectations (what a FC member represents):

Accountability: We all make mistakes, miss raids, and have sub-par play. Have the courage to admit your faults, communicate them properly, and strive to improve.

Integrity: Strive to do what you say you will and treat others as you would like to be treated. Your word is bond here.

Teamwork: As a member of our roster, you are a part of the FC team and family. Each member of our roster shows a willingness to get along, to sacrifice for the good of the guild. Members are swapped into progression fights as needed.

Community: Our reason for playing retail in 2021 is for the community. We get the most enjoyment from killing new bosses together in a team and people first atmosphere; however, we are not solely progression oriented. We are content with being the best 6-hour raid guild we can be. If your goal is simply to progress, this is not the guild for you.

How to apply :

If you’re interested please whisper any of the members below, or feel free to join our discord! If you’re not able to reach one of us, please kindly fill out an application under the “#apply” text channel.

Discord:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following people

Trakkowned - Trakkowned#1862 (Guild Master)/ Discord- Trakk#3650

Pudgy- Pudgy#11895 (Officer)/ Discord- Pudgy#3472

Hello Beakz! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

[H] Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Heya! My guild is looking for dps to fill out our mythic progression raid team. We’re on Mal’Ganis (H) and raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10PM CST. If you’d like to chat, feel free to contact me via Discord (CatLady#1234) or bnet, CatLady#11234 (my bnet has the extra 1 in front).

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong ranged DPS with preference to Shadow Priest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hi Beakz,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently gearing up for SoD and we could use a couple of strong RDPS to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

We have room for a mage on our team!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hey Beakz,
OMG Spiders is gearing up to slap for 9.1 find our info below!

OMG Spiders is a 2 night mythic raiding guild focused on getting CE consistently. We are searching for experienced players that can pick up content quickly and rapidly adjust strategies as we progress through the tier with a focus on teamwork and pull over pull improvement.

Raid Days/Times:
Tues: 8P-12P PST (Heroic/Optional)
Wed: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)
Thurs: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)

Needs:
We are currently looking for 4 RDPS and 2 Healers.

Application:
https://omgspiders.com/

Contacts:
GM: BNet: KoalaCuber#1236
Recruiting: BNet: Crazymonkie#11651 // Discord: madmonkie#0708
Discord: discord.gg/juCMbGK (Message Camel/Banana Spider)

Hi Beakz,

Its Mine I Licked It was 9/10M in CN and looking for ranged DPS to push into SoD with. I’ll drop the copy paste below, feel free to apply!

Honor of the Horde on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#6451