Frost mage 2 set tier

Hello the frost mage 2 set tier that calls down a comet storm can proc off of polymorph and immediately break it, this happens in both PVP and PVE, it would be great if this could be fixed, thanks.

5 Likes

Second this

1 Like

Yes please, it should proc only from damaging abilities.

Imagine freezing someone to get some distance and the tier set suddenly procs :sweat::man_facepalming:t4:, making it easier for melee to stick to you.

Since [Frost Nova] does damage, maybe it should just be excluded from proccing it instead.

It happened more times than I bothered to count. It should proc on Frost spells only as well, because when I play DC Frost I often get frustrated when it procs on my first [Fireblast].

Also, I’ll never forgive Blizzard for making [Comet Storm] able to miss, and having the set being RNG on top of that.

2 Likes

Exactly this , this is what makes the tier set bad for pvp.

It’s certainly one of the weaker tier sets in pvp, but nothing is worse than losing a match because comet storm procs off of your polymorph and breaks it :frowning:

1 Like

Complain in the 9.2.5 to revert the stupid CDR changes. Let’s make frost 9.1 again!!!

That set bonus is such a piece of crap. But I don’t think it’s supposed to proc on polymorph. I guess it must’ve triggered with a frozen orb on another target as you finished casting your polymorph, and the game decided to pick that cc target as the comet storm target. It does that to me all the time.

It’s also really frustrating when it procs from a defensive frost nova. Don’t people have enough ways to break roots without having our awful set bonus breaking the roots for them too? >:(

Also, is it even worth going for four-piece of the set?

1 Like