Frost dk pet no control

I’m doing rbgs and my pet is fighting someone on a different flag, I can’t mount up because I stay in combat, I wish we had control over our ghoul pet to call it, passive or put in assist in combat.

If you are unholy you can control it, Frost and Blood it doesnt last long enough for it to really be an issue.

Lats 1 minute, it is an issue when you trying to assault another base and pet doesn’t following you, can’t mount up, pet stays in combat attacking something. Make pet controllable.

Just sac your pet.

2 Likes

I did, but if I’m far away it doesn’t do anything. My ghoul is at LM and I’m trying to go BS, I sac pet nothing happened, pet was still fighting.

Frost need to have control over pet again and make it permanent problem solved.

Frost never had control over their pet so saying it should have it again is just wrong. It also never had a permanent pet nor should it.

Pets also usually snap to your position when you get a certain distance away plus to use Sac Pact you need 20 RP. If you know you are going to be running from a losing fight, then get 20 RP to sac your pet before you do so.

It sounds like you know the issue, and know what to do to prevent it, but want blizzard to fix it for you.

Edit: I just tested to see if the ghoul snaps to your position or despawns and it despawns when you get a certain distance away from it. Took about 5 -10 seconds to get that distance.

2 Likes

You can also click on his icon under your portrait, which will de-summon him.

You’re one of those that macros Raise Dead into your pillar, huh…

Frost DK issue, have no control over pet. When you do bgs, you cannot mount, pet is attacking someone while I try to go help a different location. I’m far from pet when I use sacrifice doesn’t do anything, pet is still attacking.

Should be only raising dead as a defensive by sac’ing it right away. It’s lulz when you see FDKs pop it for damage.

Dismiss your pet.

You can’t as a frost dk, the only way if you pop sac but if your far away it doesn’t do anything and pet still attacking.

The question is why are your far away from the pet - why are you raising it as a damaging ability instead of holding it specifically for sac?

If you raise dead, followed immediately by sac - it’s only worthwhile use as a FDK - there would be no issue.

Survey says… XX

Shamans can do it with their fire elemental, their earth elemental, and death knights that arent unholy can also do it.

The answer was given to you 15 days ago.

Works every time.

wouldn’t it be better to have control over pet in arena and bgs?

No because you don’t use it for damage as a FDK.

If you want control over your “pet” then just play unholy.