Frost DK LF AotC Guild (N/H)

Just looking for a guild that is progressing through Normal or Heroic raids and aiming to get those ahead of the curve achievements. Going for mythics would be a plus. Im typically available for raids Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Also would love to be able to do some mythic+ or T8 delves in between.

Just looking for an active chill guild who also feels happy when they see a drop with bigger numbers appear.

Hello! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more, and to push as far as we can each tier.

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at a steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Fri/Sat 9:00pm-12:00 EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: Open

Healers: Open

DPS: Open

All exceptional or like minded player, including new players, are welcome to apply!

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: JXfU2uUSSu

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Hey Cortó!
My guild, Paragons of Pride, is a super chill place with a few raid teams and a growing group of M+ players. If you are interested and want to chat about it more, just add me on battlenet or discord

MrSmash1993#1531 (BNET)
cerundion (discord)

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon…