Frost DK in PVP

For a while people have said the spec is the absolute worst in PVP, i am wondering if it is still that way or are they any better now? I have thought about giving the spec a try.

2 Likes

They need about 50% more damage outside of sindragosa and Obliterate crits.

Obliterate used to be chonky but even 180k crits isn’t much in this health pool,

Pet attacks can hit harder than that.

2 Likes

i was wondering this too i just wanna play fdk and do dmg dont get me wrong uhdk n bdk r fun but i just love frost dk alot.

1 Like

It’s been a real long time since Frost DK was feared in PvP. Interested to see what the buffs Tuesday will do.

1 Like

Frost DK damage is better, but their real problem is survivability.

2 Likes

What does that spec do besides spam CC and die?

1 Like

same with unholy. the entire class is suffering from several nerfs and changes:

deathstrike and it’s corresponding talents were nerfed 50% in pvp
will of the necropolis was nerfed 50% in pvp
the 20% armor nerf to all plate hits DK the hardest because of a bug that causes armor values to already not work correctly for DK.

the result is that DPS dk doesn’t have the standing power to go toe to toe with other classes, the current damage could work in theory if they could live long enough to get the damage out.

1 Like

Going to be interesting in war within with the class tree rework… 15% less magic damage taken and 35% harmful effect reduction baseline… and you can pick up a +3% (1pt) or +6%(2pt) crit chance reduction on top of that. The unholy rework looks promising and i hope frost’s is good too.

1 Like

its sad cuz frost dk is my favorite spec… i just like the idea of being a frosty killa.

but sadly its just kinda meh. i had a ton of fun in legion/bfa with it tho lol

1 Like

its hilarious how bad frost DK

1 Like

If FDK doesn’t kite, they die.

1 Like