Frost DK floating sword?

I will randomly get a copy of my sword and it helps me fight like in legion, but this is not a talent anymore. What’s going on?

1 Like

Soulbind Bonesmith Heimir

4 Likes

Is that the last thing in the tree?

yup it kind of helpful

1 Like

Thank you I thought I was glitched or something I forgot that legion had that. Hopefully its a talent in DF

2 Likes

Thank you! I was wondering why I had like 20 of those things floating around. Now I know :slight_smile:

It’s even weirder when you’re on a Shaman or something, and it’s a staff floating around.

1 Like

They dont help you fight though. Its basically just a dot with a cool visual. Even Crystalline Swords just did one hit of flat damage and that was it.

Mnemonic Equipment and Crystalline Swords would be boring talents and I would rather just have access to DRW without the parry for the other specs.

No it definitely fights I see it hitting people even if it’s a dot it is still fighting

Ok? What do you want a cookie? It doesnt do anything, its just a special animation so people like you go “wow what an awesome ability I want it in DF!” when its just a lame dot for execute range.

Its like a cat chasing after a laser pointer.