Frost Death Knight spec bonuses

I would agree with your sentiment, but it ends early if the mob that it jumps to dies. This is very noticeable in M+. With random packs having non-elite or low health mobs. It happens too often.

everyone voting for the season 2 bonus isnt thinking straight

S1 and S3 bonuses are better in everyway

if S2 set goes through, blame urselves on why fdk is trashcan in pvp

9 Likes

I could not POSSIBLY care any LESS about PvP than I already do, infact I’d be happier if Blizz completely removed every form of PvP from the game.

That said, I did vote for the S1 set bonus because it synergized well with Obliteration, though I’d be fine with the S2 bonus as well.

It would be bad for PvE too, except season 2 also has the added effect of being trash for pvp as well, its a senseless tier set and the idea of returning it purely based on the idea of flavor is down right stupid sorry to say

3 Likes

Can the spec just get a rework already?

7 Likes

How about you guys just rework out spec instead, its going to be way eaiser to make a choice when our spec isnt a total freaking dumpster fire.

2 Likes

You’re about 3-4 months early for that request.

1 Like

If they go with S1 or S2 please bake these parts of S3 into Chill Streak and Enduring Chill/Piercing Chill:

Chill Streak: Chill streak bounces 11 times and has a 40% chance to reduce the CD of Chill Streak by 5 seconds.

Enduring Chill: Can bounce off of you, range is increased by 6yrds, and has 25% chance to increase max number of bounces.

Piercing Chill: Can bounce off you, range is increased by 6yrds, and increases damage enemies suffer from all attacks by 5%.

Or some mix like that.

2 Likes

Considering the number of complaints/requests that have been echoed repetitively for 9+ months now, they’ve had ample time to at least think about making rework level changes.

I mean we all know they’re incapable of doing squat at this point. In b4 40 new tading post mogs and whatever balance changes they pull from the bingo basket.

2 Likes

I agree, but Chill Streak should bounce off the player as baseline. Or, have some way for it to be useful on single target - maybe converting itself into a DoT if no other targets are within range. Asking for another talent point to gain the ability to not be a dead talent in single target scenarios is a bit too costly, imo.

6 Likes

I hate this season’s frost tier. i cannot stand it. i dont like the talent build required to run it. i hate not having frostwyrm in m+. the rotation is clunky as all F, and honestly it feels like it barely does much.

One of the worst tier sets i’ve ever used imo.

given the choice I want season 1. it was simple, and it was viable in pvp.

both my surv hunter and dh feel and play better. and doing far more dmg at similar ilvls.

IMO Chill Streak should be removed from the game altogether, a bouncing snowball is just silly.

4 Likes

Yup, so is little baby frostwelps

9 Likes

omfg season 3 FDK made them somewhat viable now FDK is a total trashcan of a spec thank u community no wonder frost dks always sucks

its over bro frost dk is dead now both pve and pvp !! they need to rework fdk to make it more complicated and rewarding with the right execution for dps

2 Likes

Fated is a m+ season
Season 2 was our best m+ tier set by far

The correct choice was made.

2 Likes

and S3 is terrible because Chill Streak just stops bouncing if the target dies. smh.

3 Likes

You never did that though. You didnt even care about the stacking fwf dmg because pillar is out nearly every 30sec that you just couldn’t stack it high with rime procs.

1 Like

The problem is that we’re already full of rng procs. Adding more is just horrible

1 Like

Don’t use Chillstreak when mobs are at 10%? lol smh.