From your neighborhood mage

If you want a table, whisper a mage and ask. I’d be more than happy to put down a table but you’re high on the devil’s lettuce if you think im not looking at reddit / youtube until the gates open.

The amount of entitled nutjobs out there that insult me for not paying attention to BG chat is staggering. I’m in a tunnel full of 39 ppl, with room temp iq, chanting about pve rushing down to drek and wipe 15 times on two warmasters, while horde back cap and slaughter half the team from behind. You think I’m paying attention? No, I’m looking at another screen to make this honor grind bearable.

Just ask in a whisper you entitled baboons.

7 Likes

But that might require a modicum of effort on their part. You’re asking too much.

So you’re AFK in BGs and don’t understand why people are frustrated with you?

2 Likes

Waiting room? Critical reading skills:

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to get mass reported afk so you get a well deserved 8 day ban.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure he only AKFs in the starting cave. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

At this point I’m just curious what mage hurt you so bad you’re on this entire crusade.

Drek or kek.

Sounds like you are projecting.

2 Likes

One thread is a “crusade”?

That word does not remotely mean what you think it means.

Well, it all started when I was trying to quest and level in Classic Vanilla and mages were AOE farming entire zones…

Cool now we know to report you AFK in bg’s. Ty OP for the information.

1 Like

I don’t afk at all. I’m always at my keyboard during games, might be watching a youtube video on my second screen while defending towers. I have no obligation to pay attention during a waiting room for a bg to start.

Ever think maybe people just don’t like you so they wont give you food / water? Judging by auto-accusing me of a bannable offense, I could see why folks wouldn’t like to help you out. Seem like an ape. Try using your manners more instead of feeling entitled to others people time / money and berating them.

1 Like

These are serious charges OP.

1 Like

I know several folks who have gotten banned for afk’ing. 8 days, even 30 days. The horror of not being able to play this 16 year old game where my CS resists at critical moments is too much. Plz no ban, i don’t afk.

Every person who ever got banned for AFKing claimed they didn’t. Just saying.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.