From SOD to Era, what changes would you take?

:cheese:
If you insist.

Dont change era, leave it be. Then keep SoD veteran server cluster for a character dump cluster and do a progressive server every 2 to 3 years.

1 Like

SoM and SoD have given us a place for changes. It would be extremely irresponsible and inappropriate to bring any changes to Era. The whole point of Era is that it remains unchanged.

2 Likes

Why not? It would bring in some fresh blood and keep the population healthy.

1 Like

For Era. NERFING Shaman’s #1 so they can no longer one shot people in PvP.

Getting rid of debuff limit on bosses.

Buffing Mortal Strike (for both era AND SOD).

I would love to see the debuff limit go away on bosses.

I wouldn’t hate to see Boomies get some love. Maybe, instead of new abilities, they get a quest or a Boomie-only enchant that helps. They don’t need to be top dps, just not so, so far behind Mages and Locks. Maybe something similar for Ret pallies.

I would only take the no GDKP and go further with no boosts or mob tagging allowed.

This is why they should not do any of it. Nobody is going to agree on what to fix. Like here is an example of its only cool if warriors completely dominate.

I think most reasonable people will agree that Shaman’s are freakin broken in PvP. That’s why they got nerfed hard as soon as TBC launched. Now I’m sure Shaman players (and maybe horde in general) won’t agree because they don’t want to give up that power (who does?), but it’s pretty freakin apparent!

I do not have sympathy for warriors.

1 Like

A Nax geared Warlock is far more OP than an Arms Warrior, and that’s a fact. Of course you have no sympathy for anything that takes your power away, or puts you on a more equal footing. Real shocker there!

I would posit neither are OP and both are useful in different situations and work best with different other classes.

In a duel, both have a chance to win at full bis.

Oh then maybe we should nerf nax geared warlocks. Or maybe we should not try to balance era.

I say leave Classic as is and create permanent SoD server. Why make any changes at all?

1 Like

Trap launcher

None, SoD is just a rom hacked version of WoW and extremely bad.

1 Like

The twists they brought to the game were interesting, but I suppose I’m just a traditional person at heart. Would love to see a new classic server (minus the bots).

1 Like