....from Medium to High over night

Y’all like that juicy BRM lag ? See ya in STV!

Please tell me that Asmongold didn’t xfer over…

1 Like

nope, just the whole horde population from Incendius !! enjoy, and thank blizzard !!

And now I have to wait to log in. What is this? Why does blizzard allow so many $%$%$##$% transfers to a server that was in a good place.

3 Likes

Blizzard does nothing to watch population and just lets transfers happen. Go from no queue and a decent server to a queue. And yes, it’s thanks to the transfers. They can blame themselves for the queues.

3 Likes

I actually need a free transfer off this server now. Sad right.

5 Likes

give it until this social distancing thing is over and I’m sure people will go back to raid logging.

Umm, you do realize how long that will be in cities like NYC???

And school will technically be on summer vacation a month and half. Yeah, Blizzard screwed us long-term EF members.

2 Likes

I know it might seem like a loooong way away, but as you grow older, become an adult you’ll notice time passes more quickly.

Umm, I know you aren’t an adult yet by that reply. Answer the question. Do you even understand how long it’ll take in metropolitan areas like NYC?

And let me know when you hit 21 so we can all buy you a round of drinks.

I don’t see how anything you say is relevant to what I said even if it takes months, all of us will go back to work, pandemic or not. This isn’t sustainable this weeks protests are evidence enough that things are going to start going back as close to normal as we can get soon.

And also your over here trying to start drama and then accuse me of being a child, bro grow up.

Yeh, there goes our close to 50/50 split. I can’t spit now without hitting 5 horde. We are outnumbered now big time.

3 Likes

and now we are “LOCKED”…just super…

2 Likes