Frog'it World Quest and Proto-Vault Chest

Having the Proto Vault spawn only when the World Quest is up is ridiculous. It’s now been 7 days and no Frog’it. As of tomorrow, this will be the longest task/things to do to achieve flying in Zereth Mortis, which is stupid. Whoever approved this needs a knuckle sandwich.
Am I mad? Ya, I am. If this is all RNG than someone could wait multiple weeks just to loot this protovault and it could very well be me…this is retarded.
You don’t leave such a miniscule thing up to RNG or have someone wait multiple weeks for some stupid chest that is purely luck based.

I second this notion. I have been waiting 2 weeks…still no proto-vault. They need to address this.

You don’t need this quest or the vault to unlock flying. It is intended just to be something to wait for because they want this content to stretch out for the entire rest of the expansion cycle.

i’m not sure this mission even exists anymore, it’s been weeks.

1 Like

Okay, so I’m not the only one waiting. This is ridiculous.

Still waiting after 2 weeks… Still no WQ for the proto-vault… At this point I feel like they removed it to keep people waiting until the next Season starts and then they will bring it back… Only thing I can think of to not have this WQ and let people get their Achievement done…

It’s been close to 6 weeks since the WQ was last up… WQ should be on a rotation not RNG spawn if they are going to have achievements locked behind them.