Frog'it Quest not spawning

I started the Zereth Mortis meta achievement several weeks ago, and completed everything for it except for looting one treasure. It only spawns during the Frog’it world quest, but this quest hasn’t spawned in…3 weeks? I’ve seen literally every other world quest at least 5-6 times and this one not a single time.

Is the quest bugged? Does it only spawn once a month? What’s the deal?

6 Likes

It’s absolutely ridiculous. I’ve been waiting for this quest to spawn around the same time and it’s the last one I need to get the meta achievement as well. I’ve heard it’s just bad RNG but I mean… CMON! It’s been weeks!

2 Likes

well, at least I’m not alone in wondering where the hell this quest has been

2 Likes

omg it’s not just me…feel like we need a support group.

2 Likes

Same here. Are Blizzard folks on extended vacation?

2 Likes

Hello There, There’s someone has been able to have a answer about this world quest what is happening with?

I’ve also been waiting for 25 days now, a full month and it hasn’t spawned… why is this world quest not spawning? or even having the treasure linked to it.

1 Like

Same its the last thing i need

Whew, I guess I’m not going crazy. Been checking weeks myself. Considering that the Ardenweald WQ We’ll Workshop It literally does not show up on map (and this has an achievement tied to it), I have little faith that this is simply historically bad RNG.

SHOW US THE FROG.

According to posts on wowhead it’s been well over a month on EU servers as well.

This is taking quite a long time, at this point I am worried it will not spawn before the new expac preventing me from getting the Back From Beyond the Veil meta achieve

Ive been waiting for like… almost a month now, no spawm of it.

can we get blizzard in here to comment on this BS? is there anyone who can summon a blue? this is bonkers

1 Like

Boys and girls our call has been answered. Make haste to eastern Zereth Mortis!

does this thing take time to spawn or what :S yea it takes a bit haha

its up today

Ya know what’s nice… I have been waiting a full month for this quest. Then the ONE day I can’t log onto WoW, I find this thread and see that it was up yesterday. Now I have a fear I have to wait another month just to wait for one WQ to be up. GG…Nice…Solid…Love it… Thanks Blizz.