❤ Friendship Fundays! (Events)

Its today!!!

5 pm WRA time at Sunstrider Island! Its just outside Silvermoon City!

1 Like

We’re going to be there!

2 Likes

Hey hey! I have put your event up on the event calendar, I know that this one sometimes changes depending on the host so I put a note letting folks know to check this thread.

Let me know if you need anything changed. :cow2:

3 Likes

Thank you very much Lind!!!

Also thank you to everyone that came out tonight! <3 <3 <3

They’ll be at the Midsummer Revelry in Mar’at Uldum this Sunday at 5!

2 Likes

Updated again! Next one is on the 28th at Dalaran, before the Brightmoon Faire Show!

1 Like

We are happy to support the next Funday! Find info about what we have in store here:

3 Likes

I am so looking forward to it!! <3 Brightmoon!

1 Like

Everything starts tonight!

2 Likes

I deff have to come out to the next one, and take the chance to bother Kela’ :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

We cant wait!

We have 3 fortune tellers to provide you with some plot hooks for your personal RP, we can make it up or if you have something specific in mind we can do that too.

A ‘bartender’ will be handing out faire themed refreshments, and will also have a variety of popular RP potions for you to sample if you are newer to the game.

Can’t wait to see you all at the Ledgermain in Crystalsong Forest Dalaran at 5 WRA server time.

Also, we are hosting a street show after if you want to check that out, details are here: [N-Event] Brightmoon Shows 🤹 Next: April - Date TBA - #72 by Mumsie-wyrmrest-accord

2 Likes

hahah! good luck cent!

a huge thank you to everyone that is contributing and making this what it is! <3

New one has been updated for Aug 4 @ Argent Tournament Grounds

3 Likes

Just making sure that when you say Argent Tournament Grounds, do you mean that will take place on Wyrmrest Accord, or will the event be forming a raid and jumping over to Moonguard for the week-long tournament event??

2 Likes

Come on down tonight, people!

1 Like

Updated!

So sorry, got busy with kids back to school and forgot to update here! Its tonight!

1 Like

Are you a new to RP or looking to get back in after being gone for a while? This is a fun, relaxed place to give the ol’ RP bone a good work out! Come mingle and participate in some fun activities with us!

Starts tonight at 5pm in Falconwing Square (outside of Silvermoon City).

1 Like

This is awesome!

I used to have a thread inviting new players to PM me and I’d give them some bags, gold, etc. If I can donate some bags or anything to this, let me know!

1 Like

It today, at Ratchet!!!

That would be awesome!!! You are more than welcomed to come help out and enjoy in the rp/make friends part too!

1 Like

Mmmhm, I think this deserves a Bump

2 Likes

Event is tomorrow in game but rp has already started in the ABD discord!

1 Like