Friends looking for Mythic progression

We are a group of friends looking for a new guild after our current guild called it quits after getting AOTC. We have been playing wow since average bc/wrath days to varying degrees of seriousness.

Would like to find community with a fun atmosphere with progression in mind

Currently have…
Blood DK
Hunter
UNHOLY DK
possible for others to join as time goes

our times weekdays possibly sunday as well. 7-10 central/server time.

Chaotic Descent

We are a raiding guild currently progressing thru Castle 8/10 H. AotC focus with a casual push into mythic each tier. Experienced and welcoming leads. We run more on the serious side than casual, but we also like to kick back and have fun! We’re always looking to expand our community for a variety of activities WoW has to offer.
Raid times T/TH 8-1030 EST

Current raid needs:
Spriest would be nice - open to other dps options

Reach out to one of us for more information
chickenoodle#11478

would you consider letting us come along to test the waters before committing to anything? We are not the type to take guild swapping lightly…

Ya, we also would wanna see if y’all mesh with our craziness add my bnet we can discuss further! :smiley:

also we are 2/10M i posted old prog -.-

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-wet-wet-1010-h-110-m-guildmythic-roster-recruitment/870717

Hi there,

I noticed you were looking for a guild and our schedules line up pretty nicely.

Cracked 10/10HC is newly formed by some long time friends and new ones who are looking to start Mythic progression, we have a pretty relaxed environment and are always trying to have fun but progress.
We run Mythic+ and PVP nearly every day and have RBG nights.

We would love to have you guys try out if you are interested!
You can contact me on Discord or reply here if you would like to chat.

My Discord is; jinx ☾⋆。˚⋆#5792