Friends hitting the 30 instance cap before noon

You’re denying that anyone could or would spend 6 hours every day racking up 30 lockouts. In reality, it takes much than 6 hours in game time to rack up 30 lockouts. You’re going out of your way to ignore that it’s very easy to rack up 30 lockouts in one day with relatively little time spent logged into the game.

1 Like

um i never said no one would spend that long i just spent 22 hours farming bugs and i could prob rack of 30 lockouts in 30 minutes of play time with a good computer and key word here is play time “play time”

1 Like

Incredibly easy to do a lasher run in 8 minutes, and all without being a bot. Crazy, I know.

Just because you dont like it, dont make it exploitative, there are many ways that require no exploits at all to hit that 30 instance crap Sorry cap*

There’s an addon. I think it’s called novainstances or something?

“friends” 10chars

1 Like

I report any mage I see now soloing.

It takes like 2-3 hours of active gametime if you’re doing 5m instance runs.

Maybe you should take stock of your lack of understanding and maliciousness toward other players.

Nothing wrong with boosting. I love people like you that try to tell others when and how they should play, and how long they should be allowed to play. You make the community so much better for everyone.

I never told anyone how long to play or when, or how long…
Boosting kills the community, and if you don’t understand why, i suggest you learn the pros and cons of boosting.

what? you dont like the blanket solution “blizzard” applied to stop bots? maybe you should stop hating freedom, democracy, and good intentions.

Well maybe they shouldn’t start spamming dungeons before 7am?

You can only run 5 dungeons every hour. This means it’s not possible to burn through all 30 dungeons in 2-3 hours unless they’re jumping between other characters in which case they’re doing it to themselves.

You’re saying they log off after they’re done the 5 dungeons and then log back on to do the next 3 in the next hour. And? They’re still doing it to themselves.

1 Like

It affects that which has no life… so bots, dungeon masters, and high warlords.

no its not its sad that people have to be baby sat and told when to stop… wasnt like that when i started… #nochanges

Instance caps were added in vanilla.

yes to 5 a hr not 30 a day… try again…

Which is the baby sitting you and telling you when to stop.

1 Like

if you want to call 5 in a hr babysitting ill give that to you but most ppl nvr noticed it…

Most of the people whining about this are also hitting the 5 runs per hour limit.

They shoulda got the message blizzard was never okay with spamming resets.

#passmethepopcorn

1 Like