Friends hitting the 30 instance cap before noon

I was told this would only impact bots lol.

3 Likes

Who told you that?

edit: “friends”

3 Likes

Bots, gold farmers, and boosters is what I was told.

4 Likes

I’m sure they can find plenty to do until tomorrow, such as looking for a job or taking a shower, etc.

34 Likes

Who told you that? Because it wasn’t blizzard.

1 Like

So tell your friend to stop botting.

21 Likes

spoken like a true warrior who has not found a gold farm

2 Likes

30 instances in under 4 hours…8 minutes per instance.
Yeah, sounds like legit playing. I’m sure they aren’t botting at all
:eyeroll:

17 Likes

This means they spent SIX HOURS playing, at the rate of 5/hourly lockout.

Something doesn’t smell right here and it isn’t this new “Feetza Pizza” scented Dwarven Shampoo I’m using.

6 Likes

Few problems with this.

1. its not a daily lockout, its a 24 rolling lockout.
    So each instance essentially has a 24 hr cd if you have 30 instance cds up you cannot enter an instance. So if you do 5 instances at 10am, and the next 25 from 6pm-11pm(5/hr lockout also applies) the next day at noon you only need to do 5 instances before hitting the cap and you have to wait till 6pm till the next instance opens with all 30 being off cd by 11pm

2. This change was never meant to only hit Bots, the first reason given by Blizzard when implementing this change was to stop exploitative gameplay the 2nd reason given was bots.

7 Likes

I’d hate to break the news to you but…

Your friends are bots.

7 Likes

I think 30 instances is generous. It’s ridiculous that people are using instances to farm resources.

4 Likes

Well when you make friends with bots…

2 Likes

I do 60 instances per day farming resources. Not botting :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Why are we still on this subject? Lol

2 Likes

I hit 30 instance cap so fast it’s pretty funny honestly. I start doing some stock boosties early, and then the next thing I know I’m capped out by like 1-2 PM. Meanwhile, you see the Mara gold farming mage having 2 different mages to accomplish hitting 60 in a day in 12 hours. Really shows who’s actually hurt by the instance cap.

Must be nice to be able to play WoW for six hours before noon.

9 Likes

well those friends should get a job or study something.

4 Likes

If you’re spending enough time on WoW to run 30 instances a day maybe it’s time you take stock of your life.

11 Likes

A lot of delusions in here. I hit the 30 cap doing dm east runs solo over the weekend. It’s not that hard to hit. This change was not vanilla authentic and doesn’t do it’s intended job.

3 Likes