Friendly Player LF Guild

Hello, i am a burnt out raider and have pretty much quit. I plan on returning on 8.1 and just going to level a new allied race. Looking for a casual raiding guild with a great atmosphere. I have a wealth of experience i am just unable to enjoy the game at high end raiding. All posts will be read and ill contact you guys ingame or via discord or bnet
thanks for reading

Hi Hammertoe, ClanDropBears - Horde-Khaz’goroth/Dath’remar are recruiting atm. We are a semi-casual raiding guild, currently 2/8 Mythic. We offer a family atmosphere with lots of banter and plenty of people to do mythic + and other in game things with.

I would love the chance to chat more to you about what we can offer. Please add me on Eri#1981(bnet) or Luna#7612 (discord). Looking forward to speaking to you!

Hey Handl it is moving to Nagrand but check out our post

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman’thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We are also looking for players to fill our casual team on Saturday nights starting at 8:30pm server time.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339

Flavour Town is a large community on Saurfang comprising of many variations of players. Among these 700+ people is a group of Dedicated Raiders pushing through Mythic Uldir.

Flavour Town’s Core Team, Lamb Sauce, has an average item level of over 375. We are looking for players who can make all raid times and want to progress through mythic content.

Flavour Town is full of dedicated players who love to enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer. We are a large community home to new and veteran players alike who are more-than-willing to extend any help you may need. Highly encourage all raiders and PvPers to join! Of course, Social/Casual players are also welcome!

Lamb Sauce

The minimum item level we will accept is 365. Once you’re part of the team, we will work together to improve our team as a whole. We are currently accepting:

• Windwalker Monk

• DPS Shaman with Resto Offspec (Prefer Elemental but Enhance will do)

• Arms Warrior

• Frost/Unholy Death Knight

• Beast Mastery Hunter

• Shadow Priest

• Affliction Warlock

Our raid times (Australian Eastern Daylight Time / Saurfang Server Time): Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm Sunday: 7pm - 10pm Monday: 7pm - 10pm Discord is required for raids.

We have a Community Discord! Contact me to join our Discord!

Character Name: Magjistar-Saurfang

Battle Tag: DarkLlama#1253

Discord: Magjistar#8813

Alternately

Character Name: Brêwlee-Saurfang Battle Tag: Rowdy#11730 Discord: TheRowdy#5628

Hi Hammertoe,

Is a faction/server change in the cards? We’ve got a small guild on Saurfang Horde and are looking for more players.

We’re mostly from Australia but have some people from overseas as well. Our aim is to clear Heroic raid content with one raid per week on Sunday. Having said that, we do have an optional 2nd night on Monday for a few weeks after a raid is released.

If this is an option for you let me know. My bnet is Skathlok#6824.

Mythic content on 1 night a week schedule, if that interest you check the link

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Nagrand/Cael server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We are also looking for players to fill our casual team on Saturday nights starting at 8:30pm server time.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911