Friendly people LF fun!

Hello all, been playing the game on and off since legion. Originally played in vanilla but my dialup wouldnt make it thru Molten Core. I got a couple of friends who got into playing WOW. The lowest level is 52. And 3 of us are 60 with some alt 60s. We are super laid back and looking for some other like minded people to play with. We use discord to chat (not a big deal if u dont have it) I personally suffer from a high level of social anxiety and takes me a bit to open up into my true self lol.
We would like to help each other out however possible and get into doing mythic+ dungeons and raids. Super casual laid back non elitist stuff. Tired of getting into these random dungeons where some alpha Chad wants to speed run content that people are trying to learn. We are on Thrall Thrall horde side server and are willing to accept anyone who is awesome friendly person no matter your server. If you want to level up on Thrall we will also help with that. Add me Faultline#11185

Sorry for my wall of text Iā€™m not good at this stuff. Thank you for checking my post out.

1 Like

Chill Dungeons w/ Friends
US Servers

Looking for a chill group to run dungeons with and have anxiety over pugging? Or do you learn better by doing mechanics over watching a video? Trying to learn a new class/spec and your friends are too busy to help?
Come join us in our Bnet Community, it is like having a 2nd guild. Best part is you do not have to change servers.
ā€¢ Both Factions
ā€¢ Running SL Normal/Heroic and Mythic Keys (2-15)
ā€¢ Be patient and take time without being toxic to others.
ā€¢ Normal Castle Nathria raid runs for both factions weekly
ā€¢ Lively Discord server (Shared with the Horde guild I run on Wyrmrest Accord )
ā€¢ #1 rule is to have FUN and be NICE.
ā€¢ 21+ or Older only please.
If this is something that sounds like fun to you, please add ** bnet: Nickaya#1743