Friend Group Looking for a Raiding Guild

My friends and I are looking for a raiding guild for 10.2 since some of our group went to do Classic - we are interested in AOTC, but mythic raiding is not off the table. We are a close group of friends, some of us who have been raiding and playing together since Cataclysm. We have former Mythic & (Old) Heroic raiding experience and have logs under the guild Claw and Shadow on Wyrmrest Accord.

Player 1 - Restoration/Elemental Shaman [Yokotah] OR Havoc Demon hunter [Ishlish]
Player 2 - DPS Death Knight [Mucc]
Player 3 - Tank/DPS Death Knight [Akerfeldt] OR Monk [Daeyun]
Player 4 - Restoration Druid [Cherrybark] OR Healing Priest [Frostlight]

We are looking for Tuesday and Wednesday nights around 8PM to 1AM Eastern Time. Looking for LGBTQ+ and women friendly guilds. We would like to move as a group, and classwise some of us are flexible if this comp does not fit your needs.

As an added bonus, if your guild is on Wyrmrest Accord, Player 1 comes with a single person profession cartel.

I think theres an opportunity here and would like to talk more. cadberry3 in discord. I look forward to discussing!

Hey Yokotah!

We are in a similar situation as you with some members moving to Classic so we are looking to fill out our ranks for 10.2. We have room for all of you! Check us out, and if transferring isn’t an issue, hit me up. :slight_smile: [H] A52 AOTC Guild 9/9H ASC LF DPS for 10.2

Just as a reminder to anyone interested, the days we have set are unfortunately not very flexible.

Hey there!

Enshadowed on Thrall is currently recruiting for like minded new friends. I have linked our current recruitment forum post below so you can see if our guild fits with what you are looking for and our contact info. Feel free to message me anytime!

hey hey!

deez was formed by a group of friends looking to push keys together after Mythic/CE raiding for a few tiers.

We decided to create a Heroic raid team with the goal of clearing Heroic in the first 2-3 weeks of a tier and using the raid to supplement gear while pushing 20-25+ keys.

If you no longer have the time or desire to push Mythic/CE, but still wish to participate in a Heroic raid with high parsing players and a competitive atmosphere, please consider deez. We are 9/9H and cleared in 1.5hrs our first night.

We raid two nights a week during progression. (1 in farm)

Tues: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Wed: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

This is for your main character for at least the first 6 weeks of a tier. High attendance is encouraged.

This will then be expanded to include alts if you have a passion for other classes or are simply looking to reroll for keys, however you must be able to play and maintain your alt at the same caliber as your main.

Current needs:

• DH - DPS/Tank
  • Mage
  • Spriest
  • Warrior - DPS/Tank
  • Evoker - DPS
  • Paladin - DPS
  • Shaman - DPS (pref Enhance)

For any questions or more information, please reach out!

Bryce#12642 - Btag

brob1 - Discord

Final Chapter is a raiding guild formed in 2007 on Rivendare (16 years ago)

4/9 Mythic

Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST) (9pm est)

We’re old very old… and we need you! I’m gay so we r LGBTQ+

discord: .qazzi or trakk
bnet: Qazzi#1993