Friend group LF H/M raiding guild

hm hit me up lets chat 2/8M 5-20% zek wipes if you're horde interested, i could have spots for you guys in core if yall have the logs and what not.
Th/Fri 7-11Pst
*i dont really have spots for tanks though cause my tanks are locked in at the moment*
Snackz#1210 if you are interested
[H] Timewalkers Semi-Casual Recruiting!

Currently Recruiting:
Hunter
Warlock
Havoc DH
DPS Warrior
WW Monk
All exceptional players will be considered.

Who we are:
Timewalkers is a group of players who have been playing together for over 10 years. It is a family friendly environment that likes to complete content and enjoy the game. Our roster ranges from young adult to AARP members with unlimited experience in World of Warcraft. We are 8/8 Normal Uldir and are 4/8H looking to fill some key roles to progress to Ghuun and for future content!

What we expect:
We are looking for people who are reliable and are willing to learn. Minimum ilvl to join is 340+ and to raid is 355+. Discord is mandatory to raid as well. We are semi-casual in that we like to down bosses and progress through content. We are not elitist by any means but we just ask that you know your class or be open to learning through help from guildies!

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm-11:30pm EST.

If you would like more information please contact our raid leader @ Bsteven92#1237 Thank you!
I know you have many options, but we may be a great fit for you! Our roster is very close to being a solid raid group. All of our players have great parses, and most are experienced raiders. I really hope you and your friends give us a shot.

<Blackheart Brigade> [H] [US] Emerald Dream 5/8H, 8/8N is recruiting for Heroic Uldir

This is a guild that has gotten AOTC for every raid tier throughout Legion. We recently switched over from Alliance, to join the Horde war effort. We are a group of well rounded players, looking for like minded individuals to continue a pattern of success into the new expansion.

I wont list any BS reasons why you should join, other than that we are good players who are missing a few key pieces. We have a solid group already, but normally have to pug a 2-3 people. It would be nice to have a steady group every single week.

Ideally, we would like the following:

Tank:

DPS:
Windwalker Monk, Ret Pally, or either DK

Heals:
We have a great stable of healers, but any exceptional healers will be considered.

We mostly raid and run m+, but there are a few folks here who live in arenas.
Raid Times: 8-10pm server (Central) Tue, Thu, Sun.

We hope you consider our guild, as we know we have a lot to offer! Come join us to get your AOTC every tier.

Contact me on BNet @ MajorMonk#11320
About us
We have been raiding together for over 7 years.We have acheived a great deal of feats including clearing all content we raided and snagging a few server first. We took an extended break during Emerald Nightmare and came back for Batlle of Azeroth

Raid times -
During Progression(new content)
Sunday-5-8pst(8-11est)
Tuesday-5-8pst(8-11est)
Wednesday-5-8pst(8-11est)

Current Progression
7/8H Uldir we havent really even put in time on ghuun just started focusing on mythic
2/8m Uldir

Current Recruit needs
High need
Paladin prot/ret
Warrior tank/dps
Death knight tank/dps
Demon hunter tank/dps
Shamans heals/dps
Mage All Specs
Monk tank/windwalker
Warlock All Dps Specs
Druid tank/all dps specs and heals
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
just because what it says below doesn't mean we wont take an outstanding player
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Raiding experience is preferred but not needed.You don't have to be the same progression or higher than us we are willing to work around things if you are a dedicated and experienced player.

What we are looking for in you
- Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids.
- Come prepared to raid
- Have a positive, professional attitude.
- Be competitive,everyone loves a little competition to keep things fun.

What you will get from us
-7 year old raiding guild
-Great group of people ; most of the raiders have been here for years and have become great friends
-Progression at a fast pace
-Drama free with an outstanding social network outside of the raiding aspect

How to contact us
-Tommyc06#1524 is the my battle tag
-Tommyc06wow@hotmail.com - is my real id
-Echo Isles/Draenor server alliance side and we can chat via whispers
Hey Hiyaww, Pun Intended runs a two night a week 8pm central to 11pm central raid team that has plenty of room for your entire group. I would love to talk more about this if you would like. Kryptodro#1791 is my btag.
Hey! Unfortunately all our tank slots are full, but if the tanks are willing to dps, we would have room for you all. Currently looking for 1-2 more healers and DPS.

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Meetings: First Tuesday of every month at 9pm EST
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running mythic progression on Friday nights and heroic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
Hi all! Thank you everyone for your inquiries, my group and I will be in talks and hopefully you will be heading from us shortly ❤
Hello there,

If you're interested here's our info:

**Just Transferred to Horde on US-Area 52 from Alliance US-Proudmoore**

Raid Times (EST)
Tuesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Wednesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM

Apply Here: http://asteriskguild.com (may change to http://zenithguild.com soon)

Who are we?
Zenith came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We aim to produce an enjoyable raiding experience, while using our time as efficiently as possible. Our raid is comprised of highly-skilled and team oriented players that are self-motivated to achieve the goals we have set out to accomplish. Boss strategies are discussed constantly via discord and we actively look for the best way to approach an encounter together.

Our leadership has a decorated history of leading progression guilds at a high level. They are pro-active in making decisions that move us towards our goals. As we are progression focused, we value: performance, dedication, and community over all things. If you have talent, but are not willing to put in the work or have a poor attitude, then you are not for us. You are expected to go above and beyond to maintain your spot on our mythic progression team.

Apply if the following are true:
You want to progress at a high level with minimal time invested
You want to enjoy the players you raid with
You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
You enjoy being part of a friendly community
You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
You put in time outside of raid to improve your performance
You put in time outside of raid to research encounters
You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
You can pick up a class and master it within a reasonable amount of time
You own a microphone and can clearly communicate
The Recruitment Process:
Once you have completed reading through our "About Us" page on our website, you may go to the application page by clicking "Apply" on our website. Fill out the simple form and wait for a response from one of our leaders.

Once you are contacted, you will be setup with an officer for an interview. Interviews take roughly 10-20 minutes. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your abilities, history, and personality.

If we decide to move forward from the interview process, we will conduct a trial run and make a final decision on whether to take you on as a trial or not. Once in the guild, you will be promoted to our trial rank (Aspirant), and will run content with us for the next couple weeks. We offer constant feedback on what needs to be improved or changed during this process, and if denied onto the raid team, you are welcome to stay on as a member.

Contact List:
Ruloh#11722 – Raid Lead
Lilith#12189 – Co-Raid Lead
Dammascus#1499 – Recruitment
Hi Hiyaww,

I'll save you the spam, <Interdimensional Cable> 8/8H 2/8M currently raiding via a community group with a solid/organized structured guild with the potential to take your whole group. Hit me up and let's talk Titanborn#11851. [H] Tichondrius
Hey Hiyaww,
I'll keep it short. We might be an interesting/good fit for you.

We are <Secret Door> currently on Alliance Thunderlord - we have tossed the idea around of trying out a larger server. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. Just a little earlier than your requested times. Figured that I'd shoot you a reply just in case you and your group have any flexibility.

We are a smaller, fun group of mostly RL friends, but we welcome new players. We are 6/8H. Had some attendance issues the last couple of weeks due to RL stuff, like work, so we haven't gotten any further than the 6/8. We want to step into mythic down the road but we haven't really had the numbers of active raiders to make it there. So we consider ourselves a Heroic guild for the time being.

Would love to chat with you guys some more. I think we could have a lot to offer each other.
Please shoot me a message if you're interested.
bnet: Anda#1503
Discord: Anda#0691

Soul#1927 hit me up I might have a place for 10 raiders but don’t want to put up a wall of text

Hi! I come from the Guild Kingdom of Clouds on Stormrage. Our raid times are
9PM-12AM EST Tuesday/Thursday. (6-9PST)

We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild with the ultimate goal of getting AOTC and clearing Heroic with relative ease.

We strive to provide a fun and inclusive raid environment which focuses on progression while understanding that people have other responsibilities outside of WoW. Our philosophy is that if you bring what you love to play and are willing to learn and grow with us, then we will be able to get through the content at a sustainable pace.

We expect:

• That you are generally present at raid time.
  • You communicate when you will be absent ahead of time.
  • You bring an upbeat, learning attitude to the guild.
  • You have a desire to improve yourself and your ability to play your chosen class.

Required Add-ons:

• DBM, BigWigs, or equivalent

How To Apply:

• Join our recruitment discord at http://kingdomofclouds.rocks or http://discord.gg/zBqD8sm

Come have a chat with us!

Nine North Wall is a semi-hardcore guild made by close friends who are looking to expand our community to enjoy all that WoW has to offer. If youre looking for a place to truly call home, look no farther! We pride ourselves in staying close knit with people who actually enjoy talking to each other and having fun together in group based content.

Raids:
We are planning to push into mythic content but the gradual climb to 20 consistent raiders can take a bit of time. Our aim is to have a solid group of about 13-15 players and slowly build our community to a mythic raid team.

Requirements:
-375ilvl
-working mic
-enchants/gems
-all consumables
-know your role in every fight prior to Raid times

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9p-12a(PST, Pacific)

Needs:
-Holy Paladin, MW Monk, or Resto Shaman
-ANY DPS

**We currently run OPEN TRIALS for anyone who meets our requirements and is interested in joining our raid team EVERY FRIDAY. **

PVP:
We are also seeking to have an active group of players to form competent and viable arena comps with a future goal of growing to have a RBG team!

I currently run as a Frost or Unholy DK in arenas/RBGs.

Social:
We are planning to keep an open and active Discord with lots of communication between raids, pvp, and dungeon events. We plan to also have groups run mount/pet farming events. I am personally not very knowledgeable in this category so we are open to finding someone who can organize these groups!

Contacts:
CO-GM- Jon @Sugarbearjon#1635
CO-GM- Jordan @Greenbear#1833
Lead Recruiting Officer- Jonathan @Boomstenlaka#1785

<LökTar>[H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting Dazar’alor. Our Uldir progress is 2/8M 8/8H and still working on progression. Currently interested in finding 1 Tank,a few DPS, and 2 Healers. We’re looking for a minimum of 360ilvl would prefer 370, and some raiding experience. Our raid times/nights are Tue & Wed 7pm pst to 10pm pst. We are willing to teach/coach however it would be nice to have some past raiding experience. We have high value in effort and personality as skill/strats can be taught. If you’re interested please fill out an application and/or contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

Application:form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application
WoWProgress:wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Guild Website:loktar-hyjal.shivtr.com

So, I’ll include my standard post as well but I’d like to preface by saying that we are currently hoping to re-establish a previously existing Wed/Fri group which runs 9pm-12 (those times could be adjusted a little earlier or later for the start times, though preferably not later for the end time). We’d be more than happy to accept all of you into the guild and I’d be more than willing to talk about the possibility of someone from your group becoming an active assist (and maybe raid leading eventually, if it interested any of you to do so). That said, we do also have our established group. Tanks would need to respect for that group, but we could likely work with all other classes as is. The rest of this post is the standard recruitment for our main group. If you’re interested, I look forward to hearing from you!

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The Cookie Factory raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to get into mythic raiding. We have occasional alt runs during the week on Wed/Fri. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Paladin
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Feral druid
Survival Hunter

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

Hey! I think we could work (with everyone) but I did want to speak with you further.

I’ll do a quick TLDR
-We’re Horde on Kil’jaeden.
-We raid Wednesdays/Thursdays 730-10 PST (those are main raids—we do alt stuff and M+ throughout the week so if you guys are interested in running keys of all levels that’s a bonus).
-We did AOTC last content and are looking to jump into mythic in this current content. Stable guild I’ve ran it since BC with a few of us playing since Vanilla.

If you think we could be a decent fit for you guys I’d love to speak with you more. Btag: Anjeruh#1377

Thanks for reading!

Our weekend group could potentially take all of you guys. We have a spot for a healer and a tank as well.

We just formed a second raid group for Tue, wed 7-10PST and are looking for all classes and specs. Add me on bnet Obliterate#11716

Greetings Hiyaww!

I was very interested in your post. Our guild Nexus H-Turalyon (5/9N, AOTC Uldir) has been so successful in recruiting great people that we went over what we need for Mythic and has been throwing around the idea of a second raid team lately, and your group would be a great addition.

Nexus is a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but are always interested in new people. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We are also putting together static key groups so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs. Every Sat we host a community/drunk/alt raid.

If you are at all interested in a home and community more than just a raid group, please contact me at Btag: taransula#1161 or RavenLunatic#2799

(Very weird, lol. I’m also Woolybear. I wanted to change the character used in forums and it messed up my response. Forgive the awkwardness pls :P)

Hey, I believe we have or can make enough room for all of you. Here is our spam.

<Exodus> - Silver Hand - Horde

Raids: 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We get AOTC each tier, 2/8M Uldir, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BoD mythic. We want raiders who are interested in mythic, but are ok if that doesn’t mean getting Cutting Edge every tier.

Contact: Anani#1620 or visit us on Discord, ending letters XgJhDEe

Currently recruiting: DPS and Tanks

Loot: Personal loot, EPGP based trading of unwanted loot

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid centric guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

Applicant information:
Applicants should be geared enough to contribute to the current raiding content. Applicants must have an understanding of what to expect from encounters in the content we are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have experience and or knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance.