Friend group LF H/M raiding guild

Hello all, a few friends and I (roughly 10 players) are looking to switch things up and are looking to see whats out there. Looking for a raiding guild, Heroic /Mythic willing to take all of us, non negotiable. We have healers, tanks and DPS. Most are 365+, all are 5/8 H Uldir or above. Some are willing to respec / reclass depending. Currently alliance located on Aerie peak but willing to faction/realm change.
The prefered raid times for our group would be M-F 7 PST(10EST) with open availability weekends.

Most of us have been playing together for a few years now, exceptionally energetic and fun loving group looking for like minded people. Message me for any details or questions <3

Our current roster:
Brewmaster monk or Resto druid (willing to anything but dps on either)
Druid tank
hunter
DH
DK (tank or DPS)
Mage
warrior (DPS)
disc preist
S preist
and a kick !@# lock.
<Warden> is recruiting ALL DPS! Raid is Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST. Come have fun with a tight knit group of semi-hardcore w/a flare for the casual. We're currently 8/8N and 6/8H. MUST BE ECCENTRIC AF.

We're happy to take casuals, PvP'ers, raiders, murlocs, and gnomes... but only if you enjoy getting punted. ;) ;)

Add Zivvy#1938 or Cidex#1234 on BNET, Cidex#1234 or Zivvy#1136 on discord for more info!
Man, if you guys weren't looking for H/M stuff I'd be happy to throw our hat in the ring :) Good luck on your search!
Heya, Hiyaww!

<Spanish Inquisition> [A](8/8N, 5/8H) is looking for people to complete our roster so we can push past heroic and into casual mythic! While, we're mainly looking for dps, we do need a couple of healers and could maybe work with you on a tanking spot. We raid Tues/Wed from 9p-12a CST (Sargeras server time). If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, you should definitely send me a tell in game at sanasant#1428 so we can get talking!
Hi Hiyaww,

What's the target raid times / days?
Weekends are pretty much open availability, but weekdays it will need to be late nights, after 7pm PST.
84 posts
2 days ago
<Testudo> [A] on Dalaran US is a 2-night semi-hardcore raiding guild.

We are currently 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir. We are looking for exceptional players as we push for Cutting Edge in Mythic!

Raid times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST (Progression) | Sundays 8-11 EST we do Normal/Heroic clears for alts/casual members. We also do M+ nightly.

Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

Needed classes/specs:

DPS: Hunter (High), Monk (High), Mage (pref. frost) (Medium).
Tank: Full (Backup tank needed for keystones, off night raids, main raid)
Healer: Resto Shaman (High), Mistweaver (High), Disc/Holy Priest (High)

If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to fill out an application on our discord! To do so, follow the discord link provided below, head to the #guild_applicant channel. Once there please read the pinned message and post according to the template provided.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/3PyKMnP

About us: A small group of us came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have a fun community with focused progression. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun but serious raid environment. Our biggest needs are players who are consistent with attendance, come prepared and have a progression focused attitude. We finished our first tier raiding mythic (ABT) 6/11M and hope to start BFA strong with Cutting Edge!

If you need to reach us please feel free to contact:

BNET: Combatwombat#1411 or Discord: Combatwombat#7971
BNET: Spherox#1442 or Discord: West#5377
BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord: Picclo#4429
BNET: Hailskiba#1626 or Discord: Hixx#0238
BNET: Subrogation#1986 or Discord: Subrogation#5831
We would love to chat with you and bring all your friends into our guild <Rally after Dark>
DM me if you would be interested! https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645 / Btag: claggevn#1488

Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 6/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full
Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, exceptional ranged (mage, moonkin).
Danger Zone: DPS: shadow/disc priest, DH

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healers, tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645 / Btag: claggevn#1488
We are solid on mechanics, just need a new home!
Still looking ❤
hm hit me up lets chat 2/8M 5-20% zek wipes if you're horde interested, i could have spots for you guys in core if yall have the logs and what not.
Th/Fri 7-11Pst
*i dont really have spots for tanks though cause my tanks are locked in at the moment*
Snackz#1210 if you are interested
[H] Timewalkers Semi-Casual Recruiting!

Currently Recruiting:
Hunter
Warlock
Havoc DH
DPS Warrior
WW Monk
All exceptional players will be considered.

Who we are:
Timewalkers is a group of players who have been playing together for over 10 years. It is a family friendly environment that likes to complete content and enjoy the game. Our roster ranges from young adult to AARP members with unlimited experience in World of Warcraft. We are 8/8 Normal Uldir and are 4/8H looking to fill some key roles to progress to Ghuun and for future content!

What we expect:
We are looking for people who are reliable and are willing to learn. Minimum ilvl to join is 340+ and to raid is 355+. Discord is mandatory to raid as well. We are semi-casual in that we like to down bosses and progress through content. We are not elitist by any means but we just ask that you know your class or be open to learning through help from guildies!

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm-11:30pm EST.

If you would like more information please contact our raid leader @ Bsteven92#1237 Thank you!
I know you have many options, but we may be a great fit for you! Our roster is very close to being a solid raid group. All of our players have great parses, and most are experienced raiders. I really hope you and your friends give us a shot.

<Blackheart Brigade> [H] [US] Emerald Dream 5/8H, 8/8N is recruiting for Heroic Uldir

This is a guild that has gotten AOTC for every raid tier throughout Legion. We recently switched over from Alliance, to join the Horde war effort. We are a group of well rounded players, looking for like minded individuals to continue a pattern of success into the new expansion.

I wont list any BS reasons why you should join, other than that we are good players who are missing a few key pieces. We have a solid group already, but normally have to pug a 2-3 people. It would be nice to have a steady group every single week.

Ideally, we would like the following:

Tank:

DPS:
Windwalker Monk, Ret Pally, or either DK

Heals:
We have a great stable of healers, but any exceptional healers will be considered.

We mostly raid and run m+, but there are a few folks here who live in arenas.
Raid Times: 8-10pm server (Central) Tue, Thu, Sun.

We hope you consider our guild, as we know we have a lot to offer! Come join us to get your AOTC every tier.

Contact me on BNet @ MajorMonk#11320
About us
We have been raiding together for over 7 years.We have acheived a great deal of feats including clearing all content we raided and snagging a few server first. We took an extended break during Emerald Nightmare and came back for Batlle of Azeroth

Raid times -
During Progression(new content)
Sunday-5-8pst(8-11est)
Tuesday-5-8pst(8-11est)
Wednesday-5-8pst(8-11est)

Current Progression
7/8H Uldir we havent really even put in time on ghuun just started focusing on mythic
2/8m Uldir

Current Recruit needs
High need
Paladin prot/ret
Warrior tank/dps
Death knight tank/dps
Demon hunter tank/dps
Shamans heals/dps
Mage All Specs
Monk tank/windwalker
Warlock All Dps Specs
Druid tank/all dps specs and heals
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS
just because what it says below doesn't mean we wont take an outstanding player
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Raiding experience is preferred but not needed.You don't have to be the same progression or higher than us we are willing to work around things if you are a dedicated and experienced player.

What we are looking for in you
- Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids.
- Come prepared to raid
- Have a positive, professional attitude.
- Be competitive,everyone loves a little competition to keep things fun.

What you will get from us
-7 year old raiding guild
-Great group of people ; most of the raiders have been here for years and have become great friends
-Progression at a fast pace
-Drama free with an outstanding social network outside of the raiding aspect

How to contact us
-Tommyc06#1524 is the my battle tag
-Tommyc06wow@hotmail.com - is my real id
-Echo Isles/Draenor server alliance side and we can chat via whispers
Hey Hiyaww, Pun Intended runs a two night a week 8pm central to 11pm central raid team that has plenty of room for your entire group. I would love to talk more about this if you would like. Kryptodro#1791 is my btag.
Hey! Unfortunately all our tank slots are full, but if the tanks are willing to dps, we would have room for you all. Currently looking for 1-2 more healers and DPS.

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Meetings: First Tuesday of every month at 9pm EST
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running mythic progression on Friday nights and heroic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
Hi all! Thank you everyone for your inquiries, my group and I will be in talks and hopefully you will be heading from us shortly ❤
Hello there,

If you're interested here's our info:

**Just Transferred to Horde on US-Area 52 from Alliance US-Proudmoore**

Raid Times (EST)
Tuesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Wednesday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM

Apply Here: http://asteriskguild.com (may change to http://zenithguild.com soon)

Who are we?
Zenith came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We aim to produce an enjoyable raiding experience, while using our time as efficiently as possible. Our raid is comprised of highly-skilled and team oriented players that are self-motivated to achieve the goals we have set out to accomplish. Boss strategies are discussed constantly via discord and we actively look for the best way to approach an encounter together.

Our leadership has a decorated history of leading progression guilds at a high level. They are pro-active in making decisions that move us towards our goals. As we are progression focused, we value: performance, dedication, and community over all things. If you have talent, but are not willing to put in the work or have a poor attitude, then you are not for us. You are expected to go above and beyond to maintain your spot on our mythic progression team.

Apply if the following are true:
You want to progress at a high level with minimal time invested
You want to enjoy the players you raid with
You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
You enjoy being part of a friendly community
You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
You put in time outside of raid to improve your performance
You put in time outside of raid to research encounters
You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
You can pick up a class and master it within a reasonable amount of time
You own a microphone and can clearly communicate
The Recruitment Process:
Once you have completed reading through our "About Us" page on our website, you may go to the application page by clicking "Apply" on our website. Fill out the simple form and wait for a response from one of our leaders.

Once you are contacted, you will be setup with an officer for an interview. Interviews take roughly 10-20 minutes. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your abilities, history, and personality.

If we decide to move forward from the interview process, we will conduct a trial run and make a final decision on whether to take you on as a trial or not. Once in the guild, you will be promoted to our trial rank (Aspirant), and will run content with us for the next couple weeks. We offer constant feedback on what needs to be improved or changed during this process, and if denied onto the raid team, you are welcome to stay on as a member.

Contact List:
Ruloh#11722 – Raid Lead
Lilith#12189 – Co-Raid Lead
Dammascus#1499 – Recruitment
Hi Hiyaww,

I'll save you the spam, <Interdimensional Cable> 8/8H 2/8M currently raiding via a community group with a solid/organized structured guild with the potential to take your whole group. Hit me up and let's talk Titanborn#11851. [H] Tichondrius
Hey Hiyaww,
I'll keep it short. We might be an interesting/good fit for you.

We are <Secret Door> currently on Alliance Thunderlord - we have tossed the idea around of trying out a larger server. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. Just a little earlier than your requested times. Figured that I'd shoot you a reply just in case you and your group have any flexibility.

We are a smaller, fun group of mostly RL friends, but we welcome new players. We are 6/8H. Had some attendance issues the last couple of weeks due to RL stuff, like work, so we haven't gotten any further than the 6/8. We want to step into mythic down the road but we haven't really had the numbers of active raiders to make it there. So we consider ourselves a Heroic guild for the time being.

Would love to chat with you guys some more. I think we could have a lot to offer each other.
Please shoot me a message if you're interested.
bnet: Anda#1503
Discord: Anda#0691