Frick the faction imbalance

That’s all I wanted to say

I don’t think there is one to be honest and neither did WoWHead’s initial report. It’s 40A/60H. I just think the Horde are focusing a lot more on ruining our time while questing, especially max level players just ganking us even though we don’t grant honor. Seems the Alliance is more focused on other things? I don’t know. It is very annoying though, but that’s the nature of a PvP server and part of the game in my opinion.

Just my perspective.

I assure you us horde are being killed a ton too. Every where I go it’s been real rough. All part of a PvP server though.

Horde being dickheads drives the price of materials up for Alliance. I approve.

I consider myself a modern verion wow player but I made sure i hit 60 in classic before phase 2 coz this is a pvp server. Did it the friday after blizzcon. The ganking was getting progressively worse after phase 2 date was announced so i pushed those last 3 levels hard to get it in. Now im just hanging out at SS and log in occassionally to wpvp vs TM horde. Its ok to do so for about 30 mins and then i log off. Havent tried going to any instances coz end game instances were hell for alliance even before phase 2. I cant imagine it being any better now.
I have a horde alt lvl 5 on Felstriker and Remulos too.

I’ve played on both factions and both are fully pumping… be happy you’re not playing on Felstriker, it’s really dead there sadly.

Hey Ratsy, don’t suppose you know any XBOX 360 jokes?.

1 Like

Funny how the people who say that it’s all part of being on a pvp server tend to be horde… But I guess you’re right. It’s probably too late for Blizz to do anything about it and I’ll have to either live with my mistake or quit.

Over the last 15 years I’ve probably played Horde 90% of the time… though I rolled ally this time as I just love gnomes and wanted to be the underdog… Do I feel bad about ganking my own facction?.. it’s a game, so no haha.

Horde are a bunch of A-holes and Alliance are a bunch of A-holes… just have fun.

Indeed I do, would you like to hear it?

Anyone posting in this thread suggesting that the factions are balanced evenly, especially out in popular world pvp zones is actually retarded.

1 Like

It sucks dieing a bunch of times trying to get to dungeons. Even worse is after like 5-6 deaths and your almost in some one decides to leave and the group collapses. Hate those people so much, should know what its like by now. So you literally waste an hour and achieve nothing. Server pop was 38% ally to 62% horde in the last 2 weeks according to ironforge. I see a bunch of alliance players quitting soon. I was even contemplating going to felstriker but no free transfers.

I’m hoping the bg patch fixes stuff but with the imbalances I imagine horde ques aren’t gonna be great so its likely the world pvp will continue.

Horde really need to reign themselves in their conduct is pretty disgusting. I don’t know what they get out of completing shutting out faction out of any instance or questing zone. Can’t even take a boat or fly anywhere without dying.

When it all comes down to it, it isn’t honor points your farming. That’s other people and you’re ruining their ability to play the game and their enjoyment of the game. Pretty sad really.

Should probably all lighten up and roll with the punches. My highest char is 50 and prime meat for 60s. It really does feel like the vanilla i remember. Any time you’re in certain zones, near certain dungeons and trying the get in or out of contested towns there’s an element of danger and genuine elation if you’re lucky enough to survive. Its what made pvp servers so enjoyable for me back then and this gankfest is bringing it all back. No more of that im too busy trying to get the max level to pvp that came across from Retail into phase 1.

Rolling with the punch’s as alliance means adding at least 15 minutes to each dungeon in blackrock mountain. Sometimes as even long as an hour if your group even survives. Literally feel like a lamb going to the slaughter house.

So let me get this straight here, you expect people to not kill 50+ people for honor because you need to do your dungeon?

It sure does seem that way, im basically living in SS with my 60 ret and doing SS vs TM, which is usually after 8pm. Usually a raid forms and when we break the horde in TM and they quit the raid tends to move towards BRM and clear that out for a while. I guess the only time for alliance to go to BRM is when an alliance raid has cleared it of horde. Thats usually a 30min window.