Fresh Start, Need Realm Help

I made a priest specifically to heal, but I quickly began to hate it because the meta had changed.

Back in Vanilla, you would be shunned if you attempted to tank in Arms or Fury as a Warrior. When I was playing my priest, people would b*tch at me for not keeping up with a tank that wasnt tank specced, like that was normal… I was dumb founded. So I decided to say screw the critical roles and go with a highly solo-able class, lest i get left alone again to level to 60.

if still interested in horde. i agree windseeker is pretty decent. id recommend the guild called < exiled >

just stay away from pagle. its full of smart*** rude kids

I liked Windseeker Horde when I toured realms early on.

It is normal to tank as arms until endgame raids, and you shouldnt be having problems healing that as a priest…

At least they’re smart.

That’s the epitome of fresh start homie. Come whitemane alliance. Biggest server, always booming for dungeons at ALL level ranges. You won’t be sorry.

Generally no. I didnt have issues healing them as a priest usually. It was a learning curve as I am used to druid healing vs priest healing, but most of the time it was just a dumb tank pulling faster and more than they should have. I would complain about it, and say that if they wanted to do that at least put a shield on. They didnt like seeing smaller numbers is all it seemed.

But again. Arms tanking in Vanilla was unheard of.

Pagle US here (Alliance).

Glorious Alliance > pork chops. Duh.

Lotta folks. Lotta guilds. I just joined my guild - Temp Friendship and the crew is super straightforward. Cool gang. I was in Death Wish previously, also really cool guys and gals.

If you want to PvP, go alliance, or you will end up coming back here to cry that BG queues are too long :slight_smile: Just a fair warning.

If you want to PvE, then either is fine.

Have you picked a class yet?
I have no idea how it goes everywhere else, but it appears that guild lack Holy Paladins.

There are never enough tanks for dungeons.
There are always too many tanks for raids.

So, I am prot paladin in T4 and past that going full on Holy for my guild.

Have you made a decision on class?

Not entirely true. TBC is current content. So it is active. Vanilla content is still there, but far less people are leveling now. The big surge of levelers has passed already. You can still level solo just fine. You just won’t be able to spam dungeons while leveling. That’s it.

But leveling will allow you to accumulate gold. Level up professions. Given todays market, it costs nothing for anyone to give you some 16 slot bags and 100g on top of it to have it stress free.

I am sort of getting amped to experience a side of WoW I hadnt before. The Alliance side. I am very familiar with tanking and healing. I have only ever toyed around with DPS. I was considering leveling a Hunter. Just because I know Beast Masters are the shiz in TBC.

I would consider Holy Paladin as i know they are nigh invincible

You can learn your character while leveling in Outland. But if you really don’t want to, you might be stuck questing the whole time in Classic (no dungeons)

Other than that it’s never too late to start. Especially since we’re only like 3 weeks in. It’s usually too late when a new xpac is announced and clearly we’re nowhere near that

Just from my personal experience on my server/faction, there are too many hunters and all struggle to get into dungeon groups. Just be ready for that.

But leveling as ret till 60, 60-70 prot dungeon farming and 70 and on as holy is kinda what I am doing.

So from what im gathering from reading the forums, I need to roll Alliance for the first time because I do enjoy PvP, need to stay away from Pagle, and the only server aside from Pagle thats been suggested was Whitemane. I dont think I will be rolling horde.

Any more input? I do think I will be boosting a character. Havent decided which class. Any suggestions on what seems to be lacking most in both PvP and PvE?

I’m one of those people.

I don’t kink shame.

That’s why I told you because I know this is my safe space.

1 Like

if you roll alliance side and don’t want to boost. I suggest windseeker a lot is leveling up and overall one of the nicest realms. don’t see many problems with boosties either.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.