Fresh Servers Pointless Unless

No, TBC is an expansion. Classic is WoW and TBC is WoW, TBC isn’t WoW 2.
All TBC is and every expansion will ever be is a big content drop that continues the game, why should TBC classic be any different?

I think the reason people want this to happen is because of people that didn’t have the time or didn’t want to put the time in, be on a level playing field with everyone else heading into TBC. This is inherently unfaithful to any MMO, MMO’s aren’t meant to be fair, there’s supposed to be people ahead of you and people behind you in progress.

If the reason is so that gold is reset then it’d just become an issue a month later

If Blizzard just makes it so i can’t play my mage, the mage I’ve levelled and played on each day since classic released, then tells me to “start fresh” it’s the biggest punch in the gut they can do. I’ll never play classic once TBC releases, what’s the point? I’ve done everything I could. Beat all the raids, got the gear i wanted, hit the PvP rank i wanted, why would i go back?

Yes, yes i would play that 58 mage in TBC if that was the way they transitioned, i want to experience TBC and i think going into TBC as a level 58 with everyone is an unfaithful experience.

1 Like