Fresh noob looking for casual and friendly guild

Hellooo, I’m basically starting fresh and am trying to figure out what guild fits me best so I can hunker down on a main realm.
My priorities are having a fun, chill, and friendly environment over anything else. I’ll likely be causal for quite a while (focusing on PVE) and would like to make some friends to hang with in Discord and in game. Having both noobs and mentors would be great! I would prefer a guild that isn’t so massive it’ll be hard fitting in and finding some close in-game friends.
Horde or alliance doesn’t matter too much to me, though I lean slightly towards Horde.
I have a full time job, wife, kid on the way, so a guild understanding of my availability is also important.

1 Like

Hello Tosser! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is Zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:
1 MDPS (Frost / UH DK)
1 Healer (Disc / Holy Priest)

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hey there! I’m a little late to the party but, I’m the GM of a very small Horde guild on Wyrmrest Accord called The Runeweaver Clan. We’re a little bit viking-themed. I am a WoW Veteran and my Co-GM is a WoW noob so no worries about how long you’ve been playing. I am happy to teach people what I know. We are a RP and PvE-focused guild just looking to have some fun and maybe make some progress in the meantime. We are also full-time workers so we totally understand availability. Anyway, if you’re interested, please feel free to reach out to me. I am Myosotis#11235 on Bnet. You are also free to check out our Discord.

discord.gg/4Qz9JPn

Hi, Tosserlad. is currently recruiting.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hzuljin-us-amused-is-recruiting-for-shadowlands-heroic-raids-and-m-monthurs-8-11pm-est/728618

Good Morning!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!

Hey Tosserlad! You may fit in well with my clan, and we are looking for a few more positive players to join our community! We’re a small, social clan on Moon Guard called The Brotherhood, and we’ve been kickin around since 2012. We are active in dungeons, raids, and pvp.

We’re a bit more on the relaxed, casual side of things. Our focus is on cultivating a community for our members, who can become great friends, and even a second family. Being sweaty or the best isn’t even on our radar.

We are eager to accept anyone that wants to be an active, integral presence in a growing community. Our members range from 20 to 40 years old, averaging out in the low 30’s.

Hi! I’m interested! Sounds like my kind of group. If you have Discord, my ID is DocWaltz#6225.
BN is DocWaltz#1156.