FRESH is inevitable

Thing is, launch will determine whether the amount of servers we have is enough or not, if its enough then theres no real reason to launch fresh ones. Classic showed that releasing as many servers as they eventually did was more than demand called for.

When people say they want fresh they are essentially looking for seasonal servers.

1 Like

Yes, pointless addition.

I just started in classic wow to prep for TBC I have met several friendly people while questing stating they’re doing the same thing. I guess it makes sense why some people might want it but what about the people who has been playing since day one of classic or got to level 60 already. Just like retail is you get a MAIN character and progress to the next xpack. I find if they make you start over every time a new classic xpack recomes out people will lose interest and quit since they did it already for years to build up the main character.

Not to mention every new xpack that comes out for “Classic” Is splitting up the population which in my honest opinion is very bad. since once people get bored there can’t be a whole lot of population to carry over without hyping people back specially after all the patchs come out

Some people just aren’t that attached to the idea of character development as others. There is definitely value to having a community starting from scratch.

What I fail to understand is this, why does it matter to those who aren’t interested in rolling fresh to begin with? Give me any other reason other than “unnecessarily creating servers”

This is such nonsense.

If this was TRUE AT ALL the FOLLOWING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED:

2 month into classic wow we would have been asking for Fresh.

It didn’t happen.

Once fresh TBC servers are made we will not ask for more until the content is released. There is no identity crisis.

So what should blizzard do with all the old era servers oh wise one? Let them decay into nothing and force players to find private servers to play on?

This would go against the whole reason blizzard crated vanilla servers. because there is a demand for it. Why would they put all this work into making these servers just to let them slip away and lose subscribers?

There are players out there who love classic wow/tbc and don’t want to play anything else.

You’re clearly not one of those players so we don’t expect you to understand.

1 Like

Classic servers are already decaying into nothing. What do you think is going to happen once 95% of the playerbase move on to TBC? They’ll be dead day 1 and be deader as time goes on. You’re asking for fresh dead servers, basically.

I hope blizzard does give you a fresh server ONCE just to show you that nobody is going to play it.

They’re decaying into nothing right now because it’s about time for a reset.
The vanilla servers have been out for 553 days

2 Likes

Sure, reset’em or give you fresh. But they won’t survive when we’re all playing TBC and it’ll have been for naught.

Nobody is against that. I want a fresh server.

We are against customers demanding that a company create a product that THEY want. That’s all.

Besides, players each want something different. They just all use the same name “fresh servers” to mean “the rule set that I want”.

That is exactly what people are doing but you’re so overly sensitive that you try to derail the request

1 Like

Customers have every right to bargain service with the provider.

I bet you pay full price on every utility. LMAO

1 Like

3100 people on the fresh crusade discord

What are you talking about?
This is just another post trying to make it seem like we have an evil agenda. trying to bend world of warcraft to our will

We just want a 553 day old server to be reset lol

1 Like

The amount of people against a fresh option is really weird. It’s like they feel threatened by it somehow. Just because some of us want to stay in pre-TBC doesn’t somehow discredit your desire to move on.

For me personally either I play a fresh eternal Classic server, or I don’t play WoW at all. So an option keeps me around. I won’t be playing TBC either way. And fresh means getting to experience the joy of leveling with everyone starting at 1. If only one more time. And the players there will most likely be playing for the same reasons I am.

1 Like

Nope, that’s not true! See, this is why we need to differentiate players wanting NEW Servers, and players wanting Seasonal Servers.

Two VERY different things!

Also, I’m not against “fresh”. I just don’t think what some (not all) screaming on the forums thinks it means. There’s a desire for that “fresh” appeal, on top of wanting certain features disabled. Simply having a “fresh” server isn’t going to disable any features (like the Level 58 Boost, for example). That’s a completely different and separate request, in and of itself!

1 Like

Blizzard already said Classic eternal servers won’t have boosts.

1 Like

“people only want fresh because they want to get server first”

Anyone who claims this has never actually played a fresh server. “fresh” is about everyone starting from 0 again, not about getting “”""""“firsts”"""""""" in a 16 year old game.

3 Likes

It’s actually very true if you think about it for more than a second or two

A fresh server is going to get stale and old one day, therefore it would have to be reset… or it would just wither away and die.

Call it what you want, seasonal, Resets, fresh. Essentially it’s all the same. it’s going to happen or else you can kiss a bunch of loyal fans good bye to private servers.