Fresh Heroic Group Starting Up

HoOt N Holler is starting up a fresh heroic team and we need some folks to fill out our roster. Like a lot of guilds at the moment, we are having a tough time with recruiting and consistent attendance. So, if you have an Ilvl above 220 and want to raid, we’d love to have you come along, whether you join the guild or not!

We are all set for healers, but could really use some dps, a couple of tanks, and a backup tank or two with a dps spec to cover for times when the main tank(s) can’t make it.

We’re a casual guild with a pretty chill approach to raiding. We don’t want to get all sweaty, but we know you gotta sweat a bit to get things done. Experience isn’t an issue, we are down to grow with folks and we try to foster an environment where we build each other up when someone is struggling, not tear them down.

The only thing we ask is that folks be tolerant of other’s differences, have a sense of humor, and do their best. If you feel like that’s something you could get into, send a whisper to Ticklebum or Freakenstein with any questions or to join up.

Raid times are currently Wed/Thu 8-11 PM. We plan to revisit those times once we have a group if it becomes necessary.

Hey there,

I’m interested in joining and getting back into m+/raiding. I just returned today after taking a few off months off after CN and I’m anxious to get back into the WoW scene. Not sure if you need/want a Paladin, but I can play all 3 specs. Feel free to add me on Bnet(Kynetik#11286) or Discord(Kynetik#5276).

Somewhat in a similar boat:

Looking around several servers and guilds to kinda get into some end-game content after a break. Noticing so many guilds, and multiple servers struggling.