<Fresh Coat> Alliance, selling M Jaina & AotC Mounts!

Hello friends!

We are selling the mythic Jaina “ Glacial Tidestorm ” mount and Ny’alotha Ahead of the Curve “ Uncorrupted Voidwing ” mount. Prices have been recently updated and are as follows:

Mythic Jaina mount - 500k
Ny’a AotC mount - 60k

We calculated the prices to be approximately 5 tokens and 1 token each, respectively, give or take a little. We have sold many mounts in previous expansions and have references from happy buyers upon request. You may look up our guild, Fresh Coat on Blackhand, on the WoW armory or wowprogress websites. Also no gold is due until the time of raid, so you can feel secure about not getting scammed.

Mount run times typically take place in the evenings, with some flexibility for time/days of the week, so please reach out to discuss.

Please add me at Neddy#1554 if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing a run. Thank you! You may leave me an offline message and I’ll check it as soon as I log back in. Have a great day!

I sent you a friend request on BNET whenever you get a chance.

Thank you for running with us! Am so happy I was able to get you and your friends the mount and achievement.

I sent you a friend request as well when you’ve got a chance.

Thanks for running with us, Little! So glad you got your purple dragon before it became unobtainable in Shadowlands!