<Fresh Coat> Alliance here to help you get M Jaina and AotC mounts!

Hello friends!

I heard some fellow adventurers talking in the Goldshire Inn, and they were discussing how Jaina had conjured a “ Glacial Tidestorm” , which she mounted into the Battle for D’azar Alor. They were saying we could also obtain and tame that elemental for ourselves if we dared to face the horde in that encounter. I also heard that an “Uncorrupted Voidwing” had been retrieved from the depths of Ny’alotha, from the Old God N’zoth himself, which we could keep for ourselves as a mount. There are also dungeons, enter at your own risk, and if you make it out alive, there is a handsome reward… an “Awakened Mindborer”. What say you? Do you think you’d be interested in paying me a handsome sum for me to recruit some brave troops to come along with us to see if we could find these rare creatures to add to our stable? The going rate in Boralus to hire some willing raiders is as follows:

Mythic Jaina mount - 500k
Ny’a AotC mount - 60k
Keystone master mount - depends on how many +15 keys you need

I’m a mount collector myself, and have brought many people to vanquish enemies since the times that the noble Varian Wrynn was still our king and have references upon request.

We’ll typically set off on our adventures in the evenings, so as to not draw too much attention to ourselves from the enemies, but times are flexible. I also sell many other mounts, so if there is one you’ve got your eye on that I didn’t mention, please ask me!

Please add me at Neddy#1554 if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing a run. Thank you! For the alliance!

I sent you a btag request. I have some questions I want to ask.

Thank you for reaching out to me via btag, I only check the forums every so often!

Just finished a Jaina run with Fresh Coat today.

Was fast, hassle free and at a competitive price. Happy as can be and highly recommend.
<3

Thank you Sìana for your support and running with us. Happy to help mages everywhere get their glacial tidestorm. Was a pleasure working with you. Long live the Kirin Tor!

I purchased both voidwing and jaina mount from fresh coat. Very much recommend for smooth runs and good organized people. HIGHLY RECCOMEND

Nedra helped me get my achievement and mount, and was super responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Thank you so much Burning for your support and trust! You’ve been a wonderful buyer and new friend. I appreciate you greatly.

I was little worried at first because the amount of scammers out there but Nedra helped me get my achievement and mount with no trouble at all!

Made me feel comfortable and safe… very friendly and polite to speak with.

If you guys or gals need an AotC mount… make sure to ask Nedra!

Thank you for your kind words, Zalandar! I was happy to help you get your mount and wish you many adventures in Shadowlands and may we meet again!