Fresh classic event happening on Classic Era server "Whitemane"

Good afternoon. On behalf of the event organizer, I am posting information here regarding a Fresh Classic event starting this Friday.

The event organizer is starting a community fresh event on the era server “Whitemane” we will begin this fresh experience together.

The ultimate goal of this is to progress through all the content as if it were 2019 again, the timeline of the event will be fully voted on by the community, this should keep the content pace moving as when people feel that MC and Ony are becoming stale we can vote to open BWL.

We will be on both factions, our biggest side at the moment is horde but there are some ally players. If this is something that would interest you feel free to join the discord at the link below or just make a new toon on friday and pst “Ancient” on horde side for more information.

Discord Link: https: //discord .gg /3m 8Xmp gEP B

14 Likes

I very much support this, I’m lvling an ally mage right now that I plan to rank, hope to see some of you in the gulch

4 Likes

Msg xerolol team on ally or u auto lose

1 Like

I may join y’all. Been leveling my paladin on SOM but gonna be making a hunter this evening or tomorrow.

1 Like

I suppose this could be interesting.

Let the ganking commence

2 Likes

Enjoy yourselves, but I can’t shake the suspicion you’re being farmed for your Rend heads.

1 Like

I think I may check this out too since I’ve had the itch to level on Classic again.

alright, looking forward to seeing yall.

Was pleasantly surprised to see a fair amount of people on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I decided to make a priest and yea there does seem to be some people on.

1 Like

Why are these always done on pvp servers.

2 Likes

It’s low pop anyway there won’t be much ganking/pvp.

All it takes is 1 jerk to go farm all the lowbies in a starting area. But maybe that won’t happen. In any event I hope people have fun with it.

By the way, you can just roll on any of the servers in the Whitemane cluster, right?

1 Like

Yes, that’s right.

I just made an Alliance Rogue, Cillian. Excited to try this again!

Too many “rules” for me to bother with atm. Don’t want to be blacklisted from a community for not playing their way on the server.

What rules?

Probably thinks they mean hardcore.

Yesterday I decided to give Whitemane a try without knowing about this. They invited me to the guild, at the horde side, and have been having a blast! There’s a lot of interaction between players right now.