Fresh 80 H Pally LFG

Hey all,

Fresh 80 Holy pally looking for a guild to be a part of - came back to an inactive guild. I am NOT looking for a carry, just interested in grouping for heroics and raiding Naxx, Uld, w/e.

Hello! :wave:
Are you still looking for a home? We could use you for our Fri 25 man team and our Sat 10 man team. We have groups that still run Naxx, EoE and OS also for the newer 80s.

25 man raids are on Fri/Sat at 8pm server time (eastern) and our 10s are currently Tue/Wed at 8pm and another one on Sat at 2pm.

We use thatsmybis-com loot system. Think of it as a soft reserve kind of system sort of. You make your BiS list of whatever items you want and in what order. If that item drops and it’s higher on your list than another’s, you get the item first. :smiley:
Please message me (Wyldthing in game also), Sanjeet or Sinfool in game if you’d like more info! :grey_question:

Hey mate, I have a group that runs Tu/Th at 8:30ish server time that could use a few people. Let me know if you’d be interested. The guild is Nerds of Prey.