French Dragonflight interview

Exclusive Dragonflight Interview: Ion Hazzikostas talks about the future of WoW - World of Warcraft - JudgeHype

Gonna quickly translate the important lore parts:

Khadgar and Wrathion are a major part of the expansion. So is Tyrande.
There will be a big bad, but like Mists of Pandaria, it is something we will discover later on.The initial focus will be on the various local problems.
The Dracthyr will be able to choose a faction but unlike Mists it is not a philosophical/faction rivalry fueled choice and purely practical in nature.
Some small Changes will happen in Kalimdor and EK. It will focus on certain NPCs and the future of the Forsaken but will still focus on the new continent of the expansion.
We will learn more about Galakrond, Proto=drakes, Giants and certain choices dragons must make.

There will be a pre patch event for two weeks. Uldaman will become a level 60 dungeon for the event. We will be able to play the Evoker class then.

2 Likes

So no Dracthyr civil war?

Ulduman as in Uldaman or Uldum or a new thing?

Nope, seems like you just end up getting to choose at the end of the starter zone.

Uldaman. Fixed.

Dadghar is returning to us :hugs:

I’m going to have my Kirin Tor regalia ready!

2 Likes

A new wing of uldaman for level 60.

I know they said no world ending threats, but a big part of me wants him to come back and just blacken out the sky. I want it to be terrifying.

Based on the guy who leaked Dragonflight, Muruzond seems like he will be final bad guy.

As for Galakrond, I kinda expect he will be some sort of raid boss.

I really hope so!

1 Like

You probably should prepare some funeral clothes as well. His Shadowlands appearance is not a good sign of his future.

Aw man, I was hoping to take my evoker through sepulcher. Oh well, I can wait I guess.