Freezing in quest turn ins

Yeah, messing with the files is bad but also giving your gpu and cpu a full load everytime you complete a quest is bad also…very bad…a temporary user fix isnt bad at all, like it states in upper posts just start it up from the launcher when they DO decide to fix it.

Still having the lag issue on quest turn-ins etc etc … have been for 2 weeks now, ETA on fix and where is a blue update for today?

I spend money with Blizzard way beyond the subscription cost to help support the game because the servers use to run extremely well so it was well worth it to me, what happened?

Still having the same issue. The lag spike does seem to be slightly reduced, only lasting for maybe half a second to a second instead of the 2 seconds I was getting previously, but it’s still very annoying and inconvinient.
Considering I’m only levelling alts atm, having interruptions to quest turn ins is very frustrating.

Can’t believe that this is not fixed yet. I logged today and anything I looted I froze. I did the hotfix.log to read only and launched the game in the retail folder thing and it works… at least I can play, but this needs to be fixed soon.

15 days and they haven’t done anything about it. This HAS TO BE FIXED. I’m tired of having to get used to bugs since 7.1. This one is unbearable. It’s getting on my nerves. Either Blizzard does something about it, or I may realistically stop playing the game (and I don’t want to) =/

2 Likes

Been following the other thread but here’s an update for me.
The workaround no longer works for me still get some slight lag with quest turn-ins. My computer also started to slow down in general dramatically. I ran a fix-it tool and is back to normal performance not sure if it’s related to playing the game or the workaround or just random. Really disappointed was excited to get into this game but it’s too much hassle to play. They need to give compensation. We pay to play this game monthly and so far I haven’t been able to even play half of the free 30 days I got for buying BFA. Smh :anger: :rage:

I’ve been monitoring this thread for quite sometime and still no blue updates… This is bad really bad… Its almost a month since this issue has been happening.

2 Likes

This is still not fixed

I can confirm that this is still occuring.

Is there really no address to this from a blue?