Freedom of speech

I’m safer without a mask.

1 Like

“Hey you should wear a mask due to this disease” is the same as “You CANNOT wear X clothes as a man/woman” to you? Brilliant

No they just ban any books involving reality, which is why they tried to keep the bible (full of those vile acts and such) in schools

Yea, lets have more poisonous baby food, more rail disasters, more injuries and deaths at the work place!

Trolling or not, just a vile person

4 Likes

And no… it won’t be.

You say this like it’s sarcasm but the CCCP and the CCP weren’t that long ago.

what you don’t have is the right to tell people what they can and cannot wear in public and who they can and cannot talk to.

that’s the crappy thing about freedom… other people use theirs in ways that you don’t like.

Looks at recent reportings about how severe wildfires are in the US and especially New York

You sure about that?

1 Like

We got some questionable groups saying the smoke is good

So yea, they seem inline to be a person who would gladly believe those things to “own the libs”

2 Likes

I can’t wait for you to run the government so I can walk around with no pants on and harass whoever I want. And then I’ll just remind you “that’s the crappy thing about freedom… other people use theirs in ways that you don’t like.”

Why does everybody keep forgetting about laws this is like the third time

Exactly. That’s why to this day I never wore a mask. If a business requires me to wear a mask, I go to another. They don’t get my money.

guys wearing dresses is not a public decency issue. not wearing pants is.

don’t conflate the two.

3 Likes