Free transfers off of Whitemane?

Is Blizzard planning on doing free transfers off of Whitemane? I would happily transfer off because these que times are ridiculous to the point I just end up not even playing at all. Seems like a good server, it’s just way over populated.

1 Like

bye felicia

Is the toxic attitude really necessary for someone asking a simple question? Jesus Christ…

1 Like

They’re currently offering free transfers to Anathema, Arcanite Reaper, and Smolderweb for Whitemane characters. You can use it on as many characters as you wish.

I already transferred, thank you. I am a casual player and one of the few still working so when I was at Whitemane I would have to log when I got home from work and hope the que wouldn’t be 5+ hours which a lot of the time it was which at that point I didn’t even get to play. So I went to Smolderweb which the population is no where near as nice but least I get to play!

It is very rough for people working, having families, etc for sure. Best of luck on Smolderweb!

Death Squad - Smolderweb(PvP) Recruiting all healing classes and Mele DPS. Raid times are MC-Fri, Ony-Sunday, PvP Sun/Mon and we will be running ZG as often as possible when it starts next wed. All raid invites start around 5:15pm PST and first pull at 6pm or before. We have an adult group that is very active on discord and in game. PST for info or invite. We would prefer lvl 45+ but all are welcome. Get your free transfer now then Contact AngryJay, BloodPreist, Demonicdrunk, Pluckit or Madhacker.