Free Transfers Coming on Monday

Anyone else started the transfer and it is not giving an error or showing that one is in progress but when you go back to try to transfer it say’s one is in progress and we are able to log onto our characters.

1 Like

its all broken

i had the same problem but its processing now…just took a while

7 days for a transfer or 7 days of free transfer avaible?

7 days to process the xfer…

The estimate given can balloon when a high number of player-characters are all requested at the same time. For today’s new transfers, you can expect longer-than-normal times to process, and the time it takes will go down as the system works through them.

2 Likes

Any update on the “”An error was encountered. Please come back later.”? All my character transfers have this error message

1 Like

why you pick the easiest question to answer? LMAO what about the ones saying error?

6 Likes

How do we undo it? It has been 5 hours and would rather play the toon then it sit in limbo. Where do I cancel the process?

you litrally have to wait for it to unerror and do it again. what happen to mine and now Im in limbo.

Make sure you don’t have any pending auctions, and that your character is in a rested xp area, and also that your character is not currently flying someplace.

Weird, I can still play my toons with this error message

1 Like

Mine had an error message, went away after about an hour. Just calm down and play your mains like you’ve been doing since January.

my only issue is it list all my xfers as “error Free character transfer”.

1 Like

Can’t get my 10 games of arenas in for points. :frowning:

bro wtf is going on with these 7 days transfers???

Bro im at 12 days lmao

Same here, not sure what to do.

how long will the free transfer window last ?