Free the Chest: Bare, Bras, Tattoos, Shirts, Tabards, other?

Let’s talk about Torso appearances and the opportunities that will arise from future looks. We can now see our Shirts and those with Tattoos more freely, Tabards could be your primary torso cover with nothing underneath, or you could go bare chested with only a Bra for female characters.

The problem I’m seeing though is you can’t change the color or pattern on the Bra for female characters, this is somewhat limiting on customization when the rest of your outfit doesn’t match in color or maybe the pattern isn’t right. Could the Shirt slot also apply Tattoos for the chest area of other classes and races that don’t have Tattoo options? How about player-created pattern Tabards that aren’t associated with your guild, you would go to the guild center to work out your own Tabard design per character.

What future options would you like to see?

4 Likes

I’d like to see a necklace or medallion layer.

Also if I could shoot death beams from my chest that’d be great.

9 Likes

KT have this and I actually dislike it. Doesn’t work well with most outfits.

1 Like

Okay but the laser nipples thing could work, right?

5 Likes

Definitely more tattoo options.
Also.
Some armors have meshes. Like the Blood Elf Heritage armor has this breastplate.
I wish I could just remove the armor textures BUT leave the mesh there.
It would look pretty cool. It like being bare-chested but you still have some armor on.

Amazon/Barbarian style.

1 Like

I’m very sad that this isn’t already a thing

skyrim modding flashbacks intensifies

2 Likes

As much as I would love it, you’ve have to change things at a legal level across most places of the world or make this an adult only game before they could allow bare breasted nudity. Closest they could do is have it, but subtract the nipples.

A perfect examples of the trolls that will run with the transmogged invisible chests. Why not save the whistles and bells and go straight to Second Life?

1 Like

Yep somehow when blizz announced this, I knew we’d be going there straight away. Waaaaa I can’t put on a bra with little red hearts on!

Can’t handle a joke, I see. :wink:

Also wasn’t my quote. Hehe. Not sure how the forums managed that. Very strange.

Pretty sure no one said that… though I do get the whole “red tank top doesn’t match green skirt” thing.

Honestly, I don’t think I’ll be seeing many females running around topless on my servers. And maybe they’ll restrict it to just males, which I’m content with.

1 Like

Shirts can apply tattoos. This is already in game for NPC’s (player models can wear this too though):

I don’t see any reason Blizzard couldn’t make some “bra” shirts in different colors for the ladies.

1 Like

Chachi has posed NUDE in the past, tuition to the Durotar Community College was expensive.

2 Likes

This is stupid brain thinking. My galaxy brain wants hideable legs, torso, arms, etc, so I can just be a floating head like Khadgar, floatin’ around saying “voodoo is power”.

5 Likes

that isn’t what they are asking for. They are asking for there to be options to change what the base looks like. Essentially a bra option for females during character creation.

I’m looking forward to all the Bee Gees mogs tbh!

:laughing:

Tattoos should honestly be at the barbershop (with all races getting access to all added tats) but I wouldn’t complain a bit if it was done through the shirt slot.

Hopefully the new changes to tmog will lead to more options for thing like shirts

Like a bra recolour for females, and tattoos, maybe scars.

More customisation options are always welcomed

2 Likes

I think Monks should get another DPS spec called “Kundalini Yoga”

they could roll around on their backs and perform slow but deadly stretches and try to achieve coherence by killing stuff