Free sub time for queue wait

Blizzard should give us free subscription time for these queue waits. I didn’t pay a sub fee so I can wait in line and look at the log in screen. 8 hour wait times is really just unacceptable. I don’t have all day to wait around and revolve my whole day around these queues.

Is there someting in the ToS that says that Blizzard can take your money while you wait in line for 8 hours and end up not even playing the game until queue times go down?

1 Like

Yes. It is called playing for your sub. You decided to go to a full server. This is entirely your fault. This is not Blizzards fault. They didnt make you go to the server.

Wrong. You’re assuming everyone WENT to a server that was already full. I made my character on this server before it was even full. The invasion they allowed of this server has prevented me from logging on at all during conscious hours.

And it happened because of big streamers being on the server and everyone PAYING to transfer to this server, even when the server was “FULL”.

In other words, Blizzard took peoples money to allow them to transfer to a full server, and now we have THIS.

2 Likes

A streamer ruined my old SOM server. So I simply quit SOM. Didnt get on the forums to complain about it.

And NO.

People went to a medium server and made it full. That was my server. My server is now locked. But I still get in instantly with zero queue. Dont see why you people like to complain about this. Saw someone posting on the forums just now… big queue on Sulf. So I checked…logged in. There is none. Just need to make stuff up.

Sub price should be cut in half while these absurd queues persist.

1 Like