FREE SOM transfers inc

The point is, if you really were “gone”, you wouldn’t be wasting time reading and participating on these forums. Anyone who has no intention of returning has no reason to be here. :wink:
Even if blizzard “learns something from your castigation” and improves their ways according to “your tastes”: you wouldn’t see the improvement, because you “claim” you’ve left. :roll_eyes:

You’re like the jilted lover, standing at the door, threatening to leave and never return:

• I’m about to open the door.
  • I’m opening the door.
  • The door is open now, I’m going to step through.
  • I’m on the other side now.
  • I’m going to close the door.
  • I’m closing the door.
  • (Through the closed door) I’m leaving now.

Then after a pause you quickly open the door to say you “might be willing to forgive if they apologise”. :rofl:

2 Likes

omg! gooood news! <3

better than nothing I guess. It’s on blizzard for making too many servers to begin with. They only need 2 total servers, 1 pvp, 1 pve.

1 Like

not true. I played SoM for like 2 weeks before I quit because I ended up not liking it/being too soon since classic/focusing on TBC. I still come here to see news because a certain combination of changes would make me come back but I’m most likely not coming back. This dude says he’s not coming back but that’s probably out of emotion, he’s probably similar to me. Nothing wrong with visiting these forums. You get access to here included in your wow sub even if you play TBC or retail

Lol wtf are you talking about?

2 Likes

Wow you must be so smart.

It’s actually much simpler but no less pathetic. I’m simply an addict in recovery with nothing better to do than to vent my frustrations on the internet and complain how it ended up.

Continue to believe what you want. I don’t gaf.

3 Likes

Too slow for me…don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to see them do this but I dropped off of SoM over a month ago due to my realm dying and I have no interest in coming back now. Will just stick with retail and TBC.

This has been the obvious solution for coming on 2 months now, the fact it has taken this long to even just say it is planned is just a snails pace and not good enough imo. I’m sure there are others like me who already quit or rerolled and this news has come way too late for them.

2 Likes

Dude. Everyone’s going to the same servers. Just cut out the middleman and merge them. Jfc

3 Likes

come 2 mutanus

So this sounds like free xfers OFF jom, but not TO jom?

…how does that solve anything?.. I already have a l60 war OFF jom

Again… clearly you did gaf enough to tell me just how much you don’t gaf. :rofl:

Make up your mind, or keep making a laughing stock of yourself.
I don’t mind either way.
But maybe you crave the attention so much that you can’t resist to the urge to post such obvious nonsense. :man_shrugging:

:popcorn:

Exactly. Someone gets it.

1 Like

You’re the one coming at me, bro. Not the other way around.

Maybe you’re the one who loves the attention.

1 Like

Just make Jom and Shadowstrike the only servers lmao.

3 Likes

Not playing it, but I’m glad they are fixing it for those who do!

This is good news. Hopefully this will bring folks back but I know soooooo many folks that gave away all their stuff and either switched to the already heavy alliance faction on Jom or just left the game altogether.

THANK GOD! I’ll be back once they open that up.

This seems like it is much needed

Not having a go at you dude.
Just called out the inconsistencies in your posts.
If you can grok what I’m saying, you can make up your mind whether you really want to quit or not, and behave accordingly. Until then, you’re not being honest with yourself.

Anyway, this is my last reply to you.
Watch and learn how to quit properly. :wink:

Don’t announce
Just bounce

1 Like